Will Gucci give you a dust bag?

Mar 28, 2015
I received the Gucci blooms zip card case for my birthday a year or 2 back and I am using a different wallet at the moment. Anyone know if Gucci will give you dust bag? And if they do, do you have to provide proof of purchase, etc.

Thanks in advance

applecidered

Jan 19, 2014
Texas
I don't think I have a dustbag for either of my Gucci wallets, just boxes. But maybe someone here received one with their wallet?

Reactions: dotty8
Mar 28, 2015
I don't think I have a dustbag for either of my Gucci wallets, just boxes. But maybe someone here received one with their wallet?
I have 3 Gucci Wallets and I did not get dust bags for them... I did get boxes and a cloth cover to rap the wallet in...
Ah, ok! I guess the answer is the wallets really don't come with dust bags. I was hoping they just forgot to pack one for me when it shipped. Thanks ladies!

Brandon4268

Mar 5, 2016
California
I bought a gucci bag at a gucci inside bloomingdales and they didn't give me a box. I was not about to store it in just a dust bag so i went to the gucci store & provided a receipt & they gave me a box(i assume its the same for the bag). Although my sister lost her dust bag for her jimmy choo heels and the sales lady gave me a new one, no questions asked.

LVKin

Mar 18, 2010
When I received my shoes from Nordstrom they didn't give me a dustbag and was giving me a hard time at first because the bag came directly from the store & not warehouse. Long story short, hubby bought a gucci belt for my bday and I asked the SA at theboutique if he could me a dust bag for my shoes, he did, no question asked.

BAGLADY 3375

May 30, 2014
Sales associates in the outlet near me have handed over everything I have asked for. A huge extra storage box, several small boxes for non Gucci charms I want to protect, bags, extra receipt envelopes. Only LV is stingy with boxes. You can't even pay for one, I've tried. If you order small replacement pieces you have demand a pull out drawer box, which I have an received. Gucci does have small dustbags that are bigger than a 9 inch wallet. If your near an outlet, not a boutique just ask for one. Or you could buy drawstring shoe holders and use that for a wallet. They are sold in the luggage section of department stores.

Reactions: ilysukixD

highrider9o9

Feb 24, 2014
I received the Gucci blooms zip card case for my birthday a year or 2 back and I am using a different wallet at the moment. Anyone know if Gucci will give you dust bag? And if they do, do you have to provide proof of purchase, etc.

Thanks in advance
both of my blooms card cases came with little dust bags...