Why Oh Why????? (TASSLE HASSLE!!!)

..."AND THE GRAMMY GOES TO".... Pause... "It's a tie!!!":nuts:

"chloebagfreak and oo_let_me_see!!!!!!!!!!!!" :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

grammy.JPG

Thank You! Thank You!
How pathetic, I must have been so bored to do this, huh?
We are stuck in a hotel- son, two small dogs and a guitar...Trying to get away from the awful smoke and fires near Malibu..We packed our most important stuff and got out, hopefully it will calm down!
Thank Goodness for TPF to keep me SANE:wtf:

THOSE GRAMMYS ARE WELL DESERVED!! AS FOR YOU CHLOE, SO SORRY TO HEAR YOU ARE AFFECTED BY THOSE MALIBU FIRES. I HOPE ALL WILL BE ALRIGHT FOR YOU AND MANY OTHERS. :yes:

OH MY Gosh! I can't believe what I am hearing! That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. If anyone is too scared to call, I WILL CALL! I have no patience for rudeness or lack or customer service.
I would just call and speak to the manager and tell her precisely what I need and when will I have them by.
OK Maybe i should start a 12 step program for Tassle Hassles and how to gain confidence when asking rude SA's for help.
!. Hi my name is L and I am a Balenciaga Addict
2. My children are starving but I look great!
3. My shoes are 10 years old ,but with a new bag who will notice?
4. I love abusive Sales associates so much, cause Mom's not always around when you need her....
OK I'll stop now and let someone else finish the rest...Just kidding MOM!

:lol::roflmfao:

Thanks Lolaluvsu and NWpurselover! We left the hotel and came home today. So far it's a bit better, just super windy. Luckily we are 15 minutes from Malibu, but there were lots of evacuees at the hotel with their dogs from Pepperdine and Topanga Canyon. The Hotel was so cool, they gave an evacuation rate of 139 per night! I thought that was nice, I highly recommend Marriot- Very good customer service:tup:
Amazing how stress can make you creative! Glad we can laugh instead of cry!

With a twang...

Verse 1:
I loved her so much...
But I knew something was wrong, dead wrong.
She felt rough to the touch...
And now I sing you this song, oh this s'wong.

Chorus:
Oh, she snapped, she snapped
And I don't know what I did
But she snapped, she snapped
And now I gotta replace her
Cause...she snapped.

Verse 2:
So now I feel lost...
Another like her will be hard to come by, to come by.
What's it gonna cost...
And I can't help but ask why, I ask why.

Chorus:
Oh, she snapped, she snapped
And I don't know what I did
But she snapped, she snapped
Now how my suppose to replace her
Cause...she snapped.

LOL

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

ooouuuff.... don't even GET me started on balny and getting tassles... :hysteric: my blood's starting to boil....

i think the best thing to do is the buy the extra tassles as soon as u get a new bag...

Has anyone ever gotten a bag with broken tassles- half the length? Or brand new bag with split tassles?
I got one of each today! An 06 Truffle First-split tassles all over, and a Plomb City with one set of tassles half the size of the others, almost like they had been cut off!