Why is Coach shutting down the Outlet Facebook Pages?

I asked at my outlet today. The SA said the orders came from corporate. They want uniformity. She didn't think they were going to replace with anything.

The one near me that put up the message took it down and then added it again today... there were a few comments of people who thought it was a virus so maybe they didn't want the comments to show? they also added a message for people to stop in or call and "ask to be in our book for upcoming events".. not quite sure what that means? Be in the address book for promotions?

The other one near me has a separate mens outlet that has put up the message, but the womens has not.. I know its just a matter of time, but they just used the fb page to create an event for their "fb fans" this past sunday - I guess they stayed open an hour later, a little ironic that they just had an event for their fb fans and now they have to close the page. I used to like to look at the page to see if they posted any deletes.. it made it easier than driving 30 mins or an hr to get each of them and you never know what type of answer you will get on the phone... and i'm locked out of FOS so the link to sign up really doesnt do anything for me. oh well, I guess I get 5 mins of my life back not having to check them!

My outlet's individual page has all of 24 Likes on FB...which is not that surprising considering they never have anything interesting, lol. Is there/will there be a single factory store FB page?