Why I am REPULSED by girls who have LV bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think some of the stuff she says is true. but I dont think anyone is in the position to tell us what we should do with the money or how we are percieved because we have it. i dunno ...thats just me thoe....

My ex bf told me that and eventually I did catch onto it. Hence, why I rarely buy lv bags now. I don't mind them but I'm definitely not sure if I will ever buy another one again, maybe something really special. Some are in fact REALLY ugly but there are the few that aren't. I guess that as I'm getting older and older, I don't want to be a walking billboard anymore.

BTW, I don't hate LV. I like to discuss about them though.

:roflmfao:

I'm all for everyone having individual opinions on bags but I am totally :roflmfao: at a guy coming in here and basically telling us why he wouldn't date a girl with an LV bag.

Like any of us would be interested in dating a guy with nothing better to do than be a troll!! :roflmfao:

Oh..and thanks for the "tip" that we'd be better in the bedroom if we'd just get rid of our bags. Hate to burst your bubble....but not only do I know my bags....I know how to please a man in the bedroom!!

LMAO

mharvey816 said:
Now THAT is a troll, if anyone was looking for a definitive example. LOL

I have to agree this time.. :love:

I can no longer make out of his/her post I think the best I can do is laugh now :roflmfao: We were kinda tense with that SM thread, and now this dude/chick came here with this post, it's like a breath of fresh air! LMAO! :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Leah411 said:
:roflmfao:

I'm all for everyone having individual opinions on bags but I am totally :roflmfao: at a guy coming in here and basically telling us why he wouldn't date a girl with an LV bag.

Like any of us would be interested in dating a guy with nothing better to do than be a troll!! :roflmfao:

I totally agree. I wonder how often he gets out of the basement??? :lol:

AntiLV said:
I don't mean any specific offense to any of you "shallow obsessors" but I want to make a few points.

1.) LV bags are inherently ugly. You basically like them as they are a status symbol and are expensive.

2.) LV encourage class warfare and are basically used to make other girls jealous that you have more money, or, more likely, more expensive goods, than them.

3.) It doesn't take any sense of "style" to go out and spend $1000 on a bag. It takes a lack of it in my opinion. Style is looking good, perhaps looking different and breaking the trend. Style is maintaining a good physique, a healthy attitude, and self-confidence.

4.) If you spent as much time and money and energy on expanding your mind, shrinking your bodies (i.e. working out), and establishing your own worth outside of material objects, not only would you be happier, but the world would be as well.

5.) If you spent just 10% of the effort you put into purse shopping, admiring others' purses, reading about purses, writing about purses, ect. on being better in the bedroom, you would be happier, more fulfilled, and a better catch for worthwhile men than carrying around some stupid bag.

6.) Men don't find LV bags attractive. In fact, many men are repulsed by them as they signifiy gold-diggers or at least materialistic women.

You may argue that men spend a lot of time and energy and money on "useless" hobbies such as sports and cars, and I wouldn't disagree. But I digress.

Nothing can be said to justify the time, energy, and money you spend on pursuing this rather useless hobby

The underlying pathology underlying this behavior is your desire to consume, because all you ladies KNOW that as you buy one desired bag, your apparent happiness is transient, for your eye is already on the next bag.

So why are you here ???

Status
Not open for further replies.