why do you think sistina is not a popular bag to TPF'ers??

I would agree on the price point thing, but even if not the bag to me felt too heavy (I want to say heavier than the Hampstead, but not sure) and the buckle would bother the heck out of me. It's at that weird price point that keeps out impulse buys, too. And I'm not sure quite what one is supposed to do with the bag, if it's a work or night thing.

For the money I'd get another epi piece or save up for a Mahina, but that's just me. Remember, one person's "eww" bag is another's HG. Just look at all the old threads about the Ellipse, for example :P

Don't quite like the look...for some reason the pleats in front just doesn't work for this style! And the metal buckle in front is not practical....

I love the Sistina MM! :heart: In fact, I finally bought her yesterday!! :yahoo: I have been longing for her for a year now. I find her gorgeous. Love her pleats and her overall design. :tup: Its classy but not boring. I compared her to the Hamstead but Sistina definitely suited me better! I am so happy that she's finally part of my LV family!! Got her just after the latest price increase, but I thought she'll just get more expensive the longer I wait! :yes:

congrats on your sistina mm purchase! i'm still loving mine, bought it last year just after its release..i just love the pleats and the buckle even if it annoys me sometimes...very seldom i'll see sistinas around here where i live..it's like seeing 2 or 3 sistina owners eversince i bought the bag..

I just bought mine and I absolutely love her! I was going to purchase the hampstead but I already have it in Azur so I thought to try something different. Glad I did:heart:

Glad the Sistina is getting a little more popular! She is sooo beautiful and even has a blackberry compartment! Mines still wrapped up. I'll only open her in 10 days on my birthday!! :Partyhat:

I bought mine early this year (the PM one, my first LV purchase EVER!), and I absolutely love it!! It is pricey.. but just as li mackenzie mentioned above, there's not so many people who owns it. So unique! Yes, the buckle may be heavy and a pain to open up when you're in a hurry, but at the end of the day, it's such a true beauty!! I tend to wear it to the office, or a night out. Yay to all the Sistina owners out there! :smile:

great question....i was wondering the same thing!
i love the sistina...but have not seen IRL.
Im hoping my next bag will be a damier....but im yet o decide the perfect style too. i think i want a shoulder not hand held

I have a Sistina GM and I love it although it took getting some use to. I actually carry my Speedys more, but that's because my Sistina is my most expense LV bag and I get nervous carrying it. I love the bag though.