Why do we CRAVE bBAGS? Whats clicked? what does it have that others don't have?

1. I don't know anyone who has one
2. No logo stamped everywhere
3. Beautiful leather
4. Lightweight
5. Handles AND strap
6. My City holds SO much but I can find everything quickly - perfect size!

- the resale value (as a few have mentioned)
- The fact that it's not common. LV means nothing to me because of all the fakes ppl carry. I think there are more fakes than real out there. I hate to say it, but when I see a person with an LV I assume it's fake a lot of the time. It's kind of sad that this classic brand has been cheapened by sleazy knock-off manufacturers. Louis must be rolling in his grave...

I guess to an extent this is happening with Balenciaga, but not to such a degree. And most bbag fakes are easily spotted, unlike LV fakes that can look practically identical to the real deal. WOW what a rant!

I fell in love cuz of pewter... but now I am obsessed because of the smorgasbord of delights Balenciaga has to offer!

All those gorgeous colours that take care of every possible need... times when you want a bright colour, times when you need a neutral, something small for going out, something large for every day, something SUPER large for fun, something extra small to help organize your things, but the one in thing in common? EVERY one of those options can put a huge smile on your face!

I very much like the versatility of bbags and what attracts me the most right now is that any attention you may attract is due to the gorgeous styling, the gorgeous leather, or the gorgeous colour of the bag and not because the person is wondering "Real or fake?!"

oh.. and another thing... these bags with the proper love to make sure they don't get scuffed or scratched - become better, lovelier, and smooshier with age as opposed to other bags where the leather oxidizes and changes into a darker and darker colour as time passes!

I just LOVE how they slouch... whenever I hang up my b-bag on a doorknob or whatever, I can't stop looking at it - they are just so SCRUMPTIOUS

Also, I think the excitement of collecting past seasons' colors keeps it interesting, and the fact that there is such a wide range of shades...

i think mine is pretty much like everyone else's (leather, color, styles, etc..)but really i can't begin to explain why i love bbags so much these day.....i wonder if it's only a fad in my mind :smile: