Why do we always want ONE more BBag?

How many BBags do you need to complete your BBag collection?:)

• 1 or 2 more

• 3 or more

• I am completely satisfied with my current colection

Results are only viewable after voting.
This thread is always connected to the question I'm trying to answer.
Why is it so addicting??
I always need AT LEAST one more, also if I try to respect my limit of 6 B.bags (but it's hard).
And it's never happened to me before...and I've never been a branded-handbag kind of girl.
As I wrote in the other thread I'm addicted to the leather and to the colors..and each time I carry my B.bag I feel a little bit like going somewhere else... like a tourist.
They don't have the look of a work bag: because of the tassels and the delicious colors I always feel good! As if I was not going to work :yes:

As long as Bal comes out with new styles/colors, I don't think I will EVER be satisfied with my current collection!!!

I am a newbie so I am still trying to catch up with ALL those years of not owning a Bal!!! :crybaby: Right now I am still in '07!!! Yearning for a Jaune and a Vert Gazon. With S/S '08 I can say I am ok- own an EB City and will be getting a Bouton D'or City very soon. After that, I can comfortably starting looking forward to F/W '08!!!

IMO, the madness never stops!!! :nuts:

I'm in the same boat as vlore I just started getting into bbags in january, so not only do I have to save up and buy this seasons bags, but also all the past seasons I can get my hands on! And buying with cash makes that even harder. I'm not think what makes these bags so addicting for me is the gorgeous, soft, lightweight leather and the vibrant, fun, original colors. I NEED 3 more pieces in my collection, but I WANT about 8 more :lol:

Well, I think I'm the first person to actually be satisfied with the bags I have, and I only have 2. I haven't posted here in a while because I don't have any new bags, and actually have gotten out of handbags! I know, blasphemy on the purse forum! But I do still love the 2 I have and carry them all the time.

MarieG, I am completely with you on this! :yes: There's always a color I seem to have my eye on. For a while now its been violet, but I finally found one and she's on her way to me now! :yahoo:
But I really want a black work & a white city, however every time I think I'm gonna get one, I find a color that I need more. :shrugs: So I end up getting the color instead because I won't be able to get it later, where as the blk & white (should) always be available. ;)

My other issue is that with black, in current collections anyway, I find it harder & harder to find the "perfect" leather. :girlsigh:

So I voted for 3 or more! :shame:
I'm wait listed for the upcoming charcoal, plus I STILL need a black AND a white! And as soon as I get one of these I know another bag with grab my attention. Its a never ending cycle! :P