Why do I keep buying Satchels when I prefer USING Hobos and Shoulder Bags?

It is very hard sometime's separating the desire for the look from the usefulness. That is why so many members tent to have to get rid of so many bags..(sell/give away).. It happened to me.. In the end you need to but what works for you all around and have very few bags that are sometime bags and you will not use alot..

I love the bag and agree it is very comfy and useful (I have 4) but the funny thing is I have 3 Sabrina's and an Audrey because I also really love Satachel's actually I perfer them..

i don't really go for hobos (there's only 1 or 2 i want to own one day)

i agree w/ Nemo -- some satchels can work as shoulder bags (like my Blake)

i prefer shoulder bags or satchels/totes

I am the same. Love the look of a satchel but prefer the convenience of a shoulder bag. So I only have a couple of satches and I don't spend a lot of money on them since I know I won't carry them a lot.

I don't really like hobo bags or shoulder bags because they won't stay put on my shoulder. I also prefer satchels/tote because I like they way they look on the crook of the arm. Hobos and shoulder bags looks bad on me because it breaks the silhouette of the body.

I know I prefer the Hobo and Shoulder bag styles for carrying - yet I keep buying Satchels because they look so pretty. I use my Coach Acorn Madison Maggie all the time because she is so comfortable to carry and easy to organize - yet my last three purchases were a Coach Lily, a Treesje Presley and a Treesje Marquis. Of those three purses - I have only carried the Lily once - about a month ago. Why do I purchase bags that I know I will end up just looking at and not using? I actually think that an XL Madison Maggie or an Editorial Zoe would probably be my ideal bag - but I have yet to purchase one. Do any of you do the same thing?

Satchels always seem to be so much more practical dont they, but i always end up going back to my hobos

there just seems to be an appeal about them lol :yahoo:

Satchels are adorable but I only purchase shoulder bags, it is a must for me to have a bag I can carry on my shoulder. I do not want to have to hold a bag in my hand or hold my arm up so it stays in the crook. So while I admire satchels from afar, I find shoulder bags more practical for every day use.

Linda