Why did Balenciaga change leathers?

You know what? I love ALL the B-bags, old and new: the newer ones with the vibrant colors and the veins and crackles, and the older ones, for their subtlety and softness. Of course, the older ones I can only admire from afar...but the others, I own. We're moving at warp speed, all of us. I think once we all start using our bags as well as loving them, (and acquiring them) the newer leathers will become the old, soon enough! And in 2007 who knows what color will be prized.

bbagbubba said:
You know what? I love ALL the B-bags, old and new: the newer ones with the vibrant colors and the veins and crackles, and the older ones, for their subtlety and softness. Of course, the older ones I can only admire from afar...but the others, I own. We're moving at warp speed, all of us. I think once we all start using our bags as well as loving them, (and acquiring them) the newer leathers will become the old, soon enough! And in 2007 who knows what color will be prized.

wow, that's a genius statement, bbagbubba, that's how i feel about them too :tender:...i love all b-bags & think they're all beautiful in their own way (just like people, ya know?!) :shrugs: