why can't i just get a new bag? when I'm paying for a new bag...

Thank you ladies for total understanding where I am coming from ...I was starting to think I was becoming a bit too annal or something.

but as an update, I took it back today and this SA was very understanding about it.... She simply looked over the purse and esp the leather on the handle and apologized profusely. I only wish the other SA who packed up my bag for shipping was that careful & understood that when people spend that much for a purse they 1. don't want a return 2. a floor sample...(only at 50% off would i take it. :P).
And check this out! I found out that they shipped me the floor sample (that's probably a return--even though she won't comment on that)and put out the new one from the back as the 'new' floor sample....so can you guys just concur with me that SA who shipped my bag was just an idiot??? but this SA was so nice and she offered me an exchange, as much as I would love to give her the sale, but after 2 tries -- I think I've lost all faith with Nordie....I'm so glad this is over and done with!! ...lesson learned!! never buy gucci with nordie!

Thanks Y'all for being there!!! *hugz*