Why are there so many rare Bals popping up on fleabay lately?

^^ i hate to say it, but if the buyers would educate themselves about these bags and where they could buy them retail (they are sold at major department stores, saks, nordstroms, neimans, etc. - NOT JUST at Bal NY!) then they wouldn't be taken advantage of. they aren't impossible to find any more!:shrugs:

exactly! I completely agree with you here! However it still baffles me why someone would want to pay so much more than retail when you could find that exact same bag in absolutely pristine condition in stores ?!!:confused1: I guess some things are just not meant to make sense and to be completely honest it's not worth understanding..i don't really care either.

I'm sorry sweetie; I didn't meant to make you feel badly about that thread :flowers:

I just don't want you tipping your hand (as it were) and paying more than you might have otherwise ;)

ITA! This thread was started because there were numerous individual threads where tPFers highlight HTFs and HGs.

As for skyrocketing prices, I guess there seems to be mass flooding of HGs because we are at an Eb*y peak. I mean some months back where HTFs were under retail, someone mentioned this on tPF too. It's the ebbs and flows I guess.

Apologies if the thread about how much one would pay for HGs, I didn't mean for it to perhaps indirectly affect prices. I started it because I was miffed about the AG First going for like 50% over retail. :tdown:

Yes, I totally agree.....this is a big part of it, not the only reason but it plays a very big role weather a person decides to sell their bag at this particular moment. If they aren´t using that particular bag and have no real interest in keeping it, well, they will list it to get as much money they can because they´ve seen recent bbags going sky high:yes:

Kat:heart:

IMO, when one person puts up a HG color and it sells well, other people put theirs up for auction too... I notice when a certain color is up and sells well, two or three of the same color pop up a week later.