who's waiting on geranium?

soooo...called cs and it's in the system and should be here tomorrow!!!

kallison, yay for you! Woo hoo! I called Coach CS and was told I got the last one. I just hope it isn't the one that looks used and has a pen mark on it! :wtf:

Hmmm, I was told I should receive mine within four to six days. How did you get them to ship it to you so soon? I am having mine shipped to my Coach store.

Good luck Addicted - am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm surprised they said 4-6 days. My order went in last Thurs and arrived at the store today without charge.

Good luck Addicted - am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'm surprised they said 4-6 days. My order went in last Thurs and arrived at the store today without charge.

Awww, you're so sweet, thank you!

I wonder if its going to take that long cause they didn't want to give me the 25% off in the first place. They claimed the price point was too high!:confused1:

if i get that one, coach will be hearing some MAJOR *****ing from me.

i hope everyone gets a pristine one!

Me, too! So.. since everyone will be receiving theirs before I receive mine... if everyone's bag is GORGEOUS, I'll know I'll be receiving the ugly used one with a pen mark.

Ugh!! And after all this drama with the waiting!! :cry:

Odd, nobody batted an eye about applying the discount to mine. I think 4-6 days is what they tell people is the standard delivery timeframe although usually it doesn't take that long.

thanks anotheremptysky =)

as for it being faxed, it's the same guarantee as a backorder. You know you're getting it if you were actually charged.
No, when I first called they said for faxed orders on such low numbered items they charge you and then ship the item. In the even that they can't the refund will be issued.

^ i paid freaking $16 for 2 day shipping to my house...and hopefully mr fedex man will come before class and before mom sees.
Wait...why did you have to pay for shipping?
I'm going to have to recheck my charge that hit to make sure there wasn't a shipping charge.

Wait...why did you have to pay for shipping?
I'm going to have to recheck my charge that hit to make sure there wasn't a shipping charge.
they would have waived the cheapest shipping (4-6 days). but i needed 2 day because i THINK that's the one that comes before 10:30 (and i can beat my mom to the door!)