Who's got an Elsa Peretti open heart necklace?

Medium A and Small Open Hearts In Gold- Hope this is helpful
DSCF9553.jpg

i have an open heart necklace (small one). i think that was when i was in high school, which was a long time ago. it's all tarnished, as are all my tiffany silver jewelry. if i were to go back, i would get the largest open heart. i think that looks the best.

I have the small open heart that I got 10 years ago as a birthday gift from my parents. i was kind of obsessed with hearts back then, so I think I got the small necklace, ring, earrings and bangle all that year between my birthday and Christmas. I also have the medium open heart necklace from an ex-bf that I got about 7 years ago. When we were together I wore it constantly, but now it maybe gets worn once a month and I usually layer it with the small open heart on the same chain.

I have the large one in silver. I wanted it because it hung long (30") and I love long necklaces. I bought it for myself about over 15 years ago. Itoo, have noticed that the later ones are slightly different from mine. I love mine, though, and am happy to have "an original"

I bought my first open heart at Tiffany's on 5th avenue. My father gave me is credit card and gave me permission to buy something nice (of course there was a limit- but I did pretty well, I think- :biggrin:); I decided to get a small gold open heart. It was my first piece of gold Tiffany and Co jewelry. I still wear it today, about 8 years later.

OMG! I Love this story! I want my DH to do this with our daughters! I love that you still wear it. It will always be special!