Who's got an Elsa Peretti open heart necklace?

I have the plantinum one. My dh bought it for me on our honeymoon. Luckily they aren't as common here and, even if they were, i would still wear it a lot because of the memories and sentiment behind it.

I wear mine a couple times a week ( I posted the story on a previous page) and I am kinda freaking out right now b/c I cant find it anywhere! Its not in the pouch, on my desk, or in the bathroom. This stinks..:crybaby:

my sister's boyfriend bought this for her when they first started dating 5 years ago and ever since then I've been totally in love with it... So for our 1 year anniversary my boyfriend bought it for me :smile:

My dad got the silver one for me and I love it. We were shopping for a 25th anniversary ring for my Mom and I got it as a thank you present for coming along on the trip and helping him :lol:

oh my gosh ashlend, i LOVED your story. every bit of it. you were 6 and your daddy gave you a open heart necklace, and then your bf...and you didn't know it was the same, and you wore both of them. and now your hubbie? LOL

well, my bf got me my first open heart necklace for our first x-mas together. it was the sweetest thing when i saw it. yeah, it was playing then....but now it's played. but nonetheless i still love it!! i have matching open heart bracelet with the open heart earrings. just beautiful!

I bought mine for myself as a 'got out of debt' gift after finally getting out of debt. I don't wear it as much as I used to, but I still love it, despite the fakes. I know mine is special to me, and it meant a lot to me to be able to save up for it after being in debt for so long.

i have the platinum medium with seven tiny diamonds around it. my bf gave it to me on my 20th bday (his mom helped him:biggrin: btw she has the nicest bvlgari collection ive ever seen). i love it to death!
i was not a fan of jewelry back then but i wore it everyday even to sleep because it meant so much to me. one night i took it off coz i felt like i was being choked and the next morning i couldnt find it anywhere.
i tried to find it for a week. after 6 months (i have given up trying to find it by then) i found it stuck inside my organic chemisty book which i took the summer i lost my necklace!! ive never been so happy opening my chemistry book :wlae:

I looked on the Tiffany's site and I recognise that necklace! I know a girl who wears one; I don't know whether it's real and neither do I know who gave it to her. Very nice.:heart: