Who's got an Elsa Peretti open heart necklace?

I have the small platinum heart. Love it. My FI gave it to me for my birthday several years ago. I sent him an email with a bunch of links to Tiffany necklaces that I liked and that was the one he picked.

It is my every day necklace! It is so comfy, I actually forget I'm wearing and I don't really ever take it off - unless I'm switching to a different necklace for a while.

I have one! My boyfriend gave it to me on our first anniversary (this is over 8 years ago) while we were in college. I still have and treasure it, ...It's not something I would ever give away, and think it would be a great piece to give to any future children.

same story! except this was 3 years ago for me:heart:

I love reading all your memories with the open heart....it's been 4 years since the last post to this thread, so thought i'd add my memories to this list. bought my first open heart in medium silver and eventually sold it on ebay. many years later DH and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary.... and he gave me the platinum mini open heart.... I love it and will never take it off.

I got my first open heart when I was a senior in high school. I was auditioning at school in Chicago and my mom and I made the trip to Tiffanys to purchase it together! This thread totally reminded me of this! :smile:

I bought my first open heart at Tiffany's on 5th avenue. My father gave me is credit card and gave me permission to buy something nice (of course there was a limit- but I did pretty well, I think- :biggrin:); I decided to get a small gold open heart. It was my first piece of gold Tiffany and Co jewelry. I still wear it today, about 8 years later.

I have a few! I wore the medium silver one on my wedding day, I have a large YG one I bought myself recently and wear all the time, and I bought the mini and small silver to represent my little girls! I wear them layered sometimes - I still think they are sweet! :smile:

I have the small one. I love it! It was the first Tiffany piece I ever bought for myself... Probably about 2 years ago. Since then I have quite a collection, but it is always one of my faves!

I have the small and medium open hearts, I got both for myself... Thank god cause I love it and have a feeling if my ex hubbyhad actually got it for me instead of me getting it myself with his permission I'd guess my bf wouldn't be so keen in me wearing it!!!