Who's gonna go see Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

cindylicious said:
I managed to watch it tonight and I definitely recommend it!
It is HILARIOUS, I was laughing like crazy throughout the entire time.:lol:

I agree! I saw this on Friday, and enjoyed it way more than I thought that I would.

Lol I must be the odd man out because I got bored during it. A couple good lines that I laughed at but I was otherwise pretty bored. Actually, I know I'm not the odd man out because I was with a group of 8, including my 2 brothers and they both thought it was just ok too, not as funny as they expected it to be.

I was kinda disappointed with this. It was funny when Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly were riffing on stuff or when Sacha Baron Cohen was on, but it dragged in some places and it wasted some good supporting actors like Molly Shannon. And a lot of the parts that would've gotten big laughs were in the trailer, so it wasn't as funny to me as it could have been had I not seen the scene at all. Also, as much as I love Will Ferrell, I feel like he's becoming the new Jack Black and getting cast to be himself in movies instead of as various characters.

When I went to see it, there were teenaged boys sitting behind me, and every time the movie got sexy one of them would go "OH MY GOOOOD."