Who's gonna go see Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

1. I am! I am!:wlae: Can I get woo ha!

2. I am too. I think it looks hillarious!!:lol:

3. Yeah, BF and I are so there!

4. Me too! Tonight! Yay!

5. Meeee! At 6:40 tonight. It's been a long week and I'm really looking forward to laughing and relaxing!

6. I probably should go see it: it was filmed here!! There was a big spread in today's local paper rehashing the filming of it last fall. North Carolina has become "Hollywood East" but it was still a big deal that they filmed in the little bitty town of Cramerton!!

An aside: if you've seen the latest Hamburger Helper commercial, that was also filmed here.

Hollywood in Redneck Central? Whoda thunk it? :upsidedown:

7. am i the only idiot in america that doesn't think will ferrell is THAT funny? i mean.. sure, More Cow Bell is hilarious.. and some other things he did.. but i dont think i'm a fan for his type of comedy. it's so... exaggerated? over the top? shrugs. i wanna see it anyway for the 'nascar' aspect of it. heh.

8. I can't wait to see the movie!!! Mainly because I am huge NASCAR fan!!! :love:

I do agree, Will Ferrell can be a little over the top but, he does always seem to make me laugh. :biggrin:

9. I just got back and bounced onto Purseforum to see what people thought. I thought it was funny but not as funny as Anchorman. I missed the banter between characters (I missed Brick!!!!), this was more about Will Ferrell. But it was still pretty funny, worth seeing!

10. i saw it tonight, i thought it was really funny (possibly because i'm from a region that is heavily populated by nascar fans). i'm not normally much of a will ferrell fan, but this was full of lots of genuinely funny stuff, i definately recommend it for anyone that needs a break from seriousness.

11. Grr, I worked all day today and got so sleepy that I opted to stay in and see it Saturday. I am glad to hear it is worth seeing. I am still so excited!

12. ^We May See It....My Son Goes Around Saying "Ricky Bobby" ~ Non-Stop. Who Knows If He'll Want To Sit Through It! It Depends On The Movie!

Prada Psycho ~ That Is Sooooooo Funny!

13. I will be in Anaheim, CA for a week (for work) but I am going to try and see it while I am there. If not, I have to wait for the DVD :crybaby:

14. I can't wait to see this movie!!! It looks hysterical! I love Nascar and that's awesome that they did a spoof on the sport. I'm glad they decided to cast Will Ferrell. He is sooo funny!

15. So I watched it last night and thought it was pretty funny but not as funny as I originally thought just watching the previews. Overall, I suggest watching it b/c it was good but not my fav comedy. I think Clerks II still has my highest vote:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice