Who's feeling the arctic chill?

Oh, how I love getting dressed for work when the forecast is -30 with the windchill! Wonderful news to wake up and hear this morning! I can't wait to cab it to work - screw my usual walk! - and make myself some hot tea!

it was about -3 or -4 F a bit earlier... i'm currently in Minneapolis right now. It was a bit colder over the weekend, and all i wanted to do was snuggle with a blanket and hot chocolate!

Very cold in Chicago. My son's school was off today, and my school district was closed too....it was so nice to get up this morning but then being told to go back to sleep!!!

I second that shushopn- I think its currently 4 degrees outside with a windchill of -10 and its not supposed to go higher than 32 all week and that is all the way on Friday. The regular high is supposed to be a balmy 39 degrees.

Can't wait to go and stand outside tomorrow waiting for the bus at 8:00 in the morning. Then I need to de-layer when I get to the subway because they will have the heat jacked all the way up. I hate winter.

I heard that there is a foot of snow jus about 10 miles away from me tonight, here it is chilly but fine! I would love a HUGE fall of snow, it's been so long!! Damn global warming!