Who's Comfortable W/out Wearing Makeup In Public?

Who's Comfortable W/out Wearing Makeup In Public?

• Only if I'm going somewhere casual like the groceries or bank.

• If leave the house, makeup is a MUST!

• I can live with minimal makeup, but not no makeup at all.

• I don't feel like I need makeup to be pretty.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I used to really not care how I looked when I went out of the house just to run an errand but now I don't like leaving without a little bit of makeup on. My minimal look consists of concealer, foundation, eye brightener, mascara, and some lip balm which doesn't take me long at all to apply. I feel much more confident but I don't look like I'm wearing makeup.

I'm comfortable with running errands without makup on but I would not feel comfortable going to work or going out to a nice dinner without it. I don't use much makeup but I feel like I look a lot more pulled together when I have it on.

nobody would know from my face just how much makeup I buy a year.

Good skin is the most important thing to me, more than makeup

my skin is acne-prone, so i prefer to have a good skin regimen and i use acne treatments all thetime...i feel like putting on makeup would increase the impurities my skin is exposed to.

i definitely feel more put together and prettier with makeup. i never have time though! i'm usually running late to work. i do wear makeup to social things of all kinds and sometimes to work, if i have the time in the morning and if i'm in the mood! i usually wear foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lipstick or lip gloss.

i don't really wear make up either. i only wear make up for really special occasions (eg. my wedding) and that was done by a professional. i just find that i look weird (like a ghost) with make up on:roflmfao: