Who would tip the scales for you?

Just a funny thread......who (celebrity, socialite etc.) would tip the scale for you as far as Hermes is concerned. As in, if you saw THAT person using Hermes, it would make you give the bag

Or Rosie O'donnell - that would ruin it for me.
...I think, that might!:sad: ....

actually, the only thing may be if Target stores started selling them.:smile:

Peewee Herman?

(is that how you spell it?)

I definitely see Peewee with a messinger style bag riding his bicycle. Peewee would call it the "Big E Bag" He would carry his lunch in it and take very good care of it. So I think, let him have the bag. Lindsey "lost" her Birkin. Peewee would never lose Big E! I fully support Peewee's use of Hermes...now would someone tell him?

OOOoo, Anna Nicole Smith was a good call!!

Usually, I really try to ignore whatever celebrities are doing aesthetically. Except if they are all cutting their hair, i somehow want to grow mine out --- just do the opposite of whatever their stylists are currently pushing, because it is so rarely a classic look. It is annoying to see so many Birkins out on the streets these days, which is why the other Hermes styles or a SO can just make you feel more subtle or special ....

OOOoo, Anna Nicole Smith was a good call!!

Usually, I really try to ignore whatever celebrities are doing aesthetically. Except if they are all cutting their hair, i somehow want to grow mine out --- just do the opposite of whatever their stylists are currently pushing, because it is so rarely a classic look. It is annoying to see so many Birkins out on the streets these days, which is why the other Hermes styles or a SO can just make you feel more subtle or special ....

It is annoying! Particulary since the celebs often have no taste of their own. Their "stylists" get them the bags. Rachel Zoe loves Hermes so Nicole and Linsey got them. I don't think RZ is on a waitlist either and/or she is buying them from resellers.