Who would tip the scales for you?

nicole kidman would carry a kelly perfectly.
uma i see with a large bolide mou.

no one could make me turn against a bag i like, i don't think. if VB hasn't yet, no one can.

I doubt that we'd ever see Courtney Love or PeeWee Herman for that matter. Yes I think Katie Holmes has one.

But its only a matter of time before Jessica Simpson and/or Brittney get hold of one.

It won't make a difference to me - they'll always be classics.

If I buy a truly trendy bag (Patent Coco Cabas) and I see someone that I don't like (dirty Brittney) carrying it - then it really ruins it.

I don't know why everyone lets the whole celebrity-I-hate-is-carrying-my-fave-bag thing get to them, lol. It's just a trend, it will die down soon enough. Why let some random chick that carries luxury items because it's part of her career to look stylish/trendy drag your love for Hermes down? Hermes is still Hermes, the same beautifully crafted, classic bags that they have always been.

I don't know why everyone lets the whole celebrity-I-hate-is-carrying-my-fave-bag thing get to them, lol. It's just a trend, it will die down soon enough. Why let some random chick that carries luxury items because it's part of her career to look stylish/trendy drag your love for Hermes down? Hermes is still Hermes, the same beautifully crafted, classic bags that they have always been.
I agree Neeya, but as I said, this thread was just for some fun!

no, celebs won't stop carrying hermes, unfortunately. they'll carry the latest wait-list bag to try and prove that they're a-list, but in the end, on the day of the trial, divorce, publication of pic of them without underwear on, etc. they will drag out the hermes and hide behind it hoping that some of the elegance will rub off on their most undignified selves.
the good news is, more celebs carrying hermes means more pics to post here. (though let's all agree not to post a pic of anna nicole no matter what she's carrying - you grossed me out SoCal). Grands Fonds - interesting thread!