Bracelets: Nordies
Shoes: Anthracite Maggie

o5qr1e.jpg

Love this!

image-3002917018.png

image-3297676260.png

image-4235324421.png

image-3099868716.png

Asos dress with a black belt and fuxia python ns. When I walked into the restaurant it parted like the red sea and a woman pointed and burst out into hysteric laughing. I guess it's a little fashion forward and ive got utters for breasts. I took off my bra and went braless. It reduced them significanlty

View attachment 1627509

View attachment 1627510

View attachment 1627511

View attachment 1627512

Asos dress with a black belt and fuxia python ns. When I walked into the restaurant it parted like the red sea and a woman pointed and burst out into hysteric laughing. I guess it's a little fashion forward and ive got utters for breasts. I took off my bra and went braless. It reduced them significanlty

WTH someone actually pointed and laughed at you? :wtf:
You look amazing! I wish I had a chest and curves like you. :P

View attachment 1627509

View attachment 1627510

View attachment 1627511

View attachment 1627512

Girl, you kill me! I think you look fabulous.. did people actually laugh; probably just jealous! Ps. glad you kept the NS, they're pretty versatile!

jenaywins said:
Weird looks = jealousy

Oh it just feels like I look weird lol. Cause I wear figure flattering looks often and I never get this many looks... This dress isn't nearly as figure flattering just more fashion forward and girls.... They be hatin :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.