Who What Wear: Post your CL Outfit Pics here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I wore for the first time my new Ron Rons to pick up my birthday bracelet that was ready at the jewelers :cloud9: So excited it fits great and was able to have earrings made out of the 8 links that were taken out. Anyway, the dress is DVF, bag Balenciaga Velo in Mimosa and the jacket is also Balenciaga cropped Higgins and the ring is Wellendorf Black Silk.

You look great meg that dress is so different I :heart: it.. and the bag.. and the shoes... and the jewellery :P

Yesterday I wore for the first time my new Ron Rons to pick up my birthday bracelet that was ready at the jewelers :cloud9: So excited it fits great and was able to have earrings made out of the 8 links that were taken out. Anyway, the dress is DVF, bag Balenciaga Velo in Mimosa and the jacket is also Balenciaga cropped Higgins and the ring is Wellendorf Black Silk.

Wow you look fantastic!! Love all your accessories from the bag....the shoes, the dress..the bal jacket down to the jewellery!!! :drool:
Simply S T U N N I N G!!!

Thanks so much Loubiwhirl. I got it from Saks on clearance. It is super comfortable because it is made from the silk jersey material.

Ooh I love that when youre having an "off day" it so comfortable not to be trussed up like a Christmas turkey lol, and it looks great to boot I love the contrasting prints- great score :love:

Ooh I love that when youre having an "off day" it so comfortable not to be trussed up like a Christmas turkey lol, and it looks great to boot I love the contrasting prints- great score :love:

Wow you look fantastic!! Love all your accessories from the bag....the shoes, the dress..the bal jacket down to the jewellery!!! :drool:
Simply S T U N N I N G!!!
Thanks so much ladies. I agree Loubiwhirl I love a cute casual dress that is comfortable and easy to wear. The print is really fun and unique I think.

Love all the yellow; adds such a nice 'pop'! That isn't the birthday bracelet, is it? Regardless it's beautiful!

Shirt: Zara
Skirt: DVF
Tights: Target
Bracelets: Nordies
Shoes: Anthracite Maggie

o5qr1e.jpg

great yellow color and stunning bracelet!

Wow! Stunning as always:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.