Who What Wear: Post your CL Outfit Pics here V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
jamidee said:
I planned on wearing my Nude Asteroids last night but we had really bad weather so didn't want to bring them out in the rain. Substituted them for my Ostrich Bibi. Wasn't an entire fan of the chunky heel with my skinnies, but I wasn't in the mood for boring old nude.
Lately, I've been obsessed with colored denim or the lack thereof. So here's my bathroom shots:

You are sooo pretty!!!

Forgot to post this 2 days ago lol...

IMG_9694.jpg

IMG_9745.jpg

I got so many compliments and stares on these shoes on Monday from men and women. One guy almost got hit by a car because he was more focused on the shoes than the street lol!

Your outfit is amazing!!!
Who wouldn't stare at these!!!

Trying on my Wonder Woman dress from dvf with nude PP:

picture.php

I love that print - such a pretty dress! Are those PPs the 120 version?

Me and my Beige MBBs out for St. Paddy's Day Saturday. Easily the MOST comfortable CLs that I own! If you could have seen the dances I did in these babies! :happydance:

Love the MBBs, wish i got a pair - even better that you wore them for a night of dancing

IMG_9694.jpg

IMG_9745.jpg

I got so many compliments and stares on these shoes on Monday from men and women. One guy almost got hit by a car because he was more focused on the shoes than the street lol!
this outfit is amazing - you look great :ps:

phiphi said:
j crew dress and fuxia suede decolletes - more pics in the blog

P, you look fabulous!! :love: Love the color of your decolletes!!

jamidee said:
I planned on wearing my Nude Asteroids last night but we had really bad weather so didn't want to bring them out in the rain. Substituted them for my Ostrich Bibi. Wasn't an entire fan of the chunky heel with my skinnies, but I wasn't in the mood for boring old nude.
Lately, I've been obsessed with colored denim or the lack thereof. So here's my bathroom shots:

The Bibis look great on you and what a cute top!! :smile:

SongbirdDiva said:

Holy hotness... love it!!! :nuts:

Miss T. said:
Trying on my Wonder Woman dress from dvf with nude PP:

The nude PPs look amazing on you :nuts... and I've always loved that print! :girlsigh:

318Platinum said:
Me and my Beige MBBs out for St. Paddy's Day Saturday. Easily the MOST comfortable CLs that I own! If you could have seen the dances I did in these babies! :happydance:

How awesome that you broke it down in your MBBs!! :P They're hot and look great on you!! :smile:

j crew dress and fuxia suede decolletes - more pics in the blog

IMG_2601.jpg

you set a high bar for this thread!:smile:

photo-1-1.jpg
photo2-2.jpg
photo-2-1.jpg

i want white jeans....super cute!

Thank you so much to all that commented on my pic! I really do appreciate it. I don't post on this thread, but when I do go out in my shoes, I try to make sure I give you all at least one photo! Thanks again for the sweet, kind words all of you have given me. :hugs: I know I am in good company with all of you FAB ladies! :cool:

318Platinum said:

Gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.