Who wants Reeves?

BooYah said:
DH, the little kiddies and i were heading towards the hayden planetarium entrance in manhattan yesterday when suddenly DH, pushing the double stoller, turns back to me and whispers "...it's keanu!....". i'm like .."huh?....where?....". he happened to be walking right behind us while talking to a red-haired girl in her teens, so me and DH decided to slow down our stroll a bit so they could walk passed and in front of us. he's tall-at least 6ft-and he was sporting shorts, a tee and boots and had a scraggly beard. awwwwww, he even stopped at the public water fountain for a quick drink (wish i could've removed that fountain too and bring it home :lol: ).

DH says that the girl was his daughter (?). does anyone know for sure if he has a daughter from a previous marriage/another woman? maybe it was his niece or something?-they were discussing physical education at her school (sorry, i don't usually eavesdrop :P but this was the HOT KEANU and i :love: him) :love: :heart: :love:

I didn't know he had a daughter...That's the first I've heard

I :love: him too and would love to help be less lonely! He seems like a genuinely nice person and I would love to talk with him!

midsamid said:
Keanu Reeves says that he's lonely and wants to get married and have children. He says he continues to mourn the loss of his stillborn daughter, in 1999, and the death of the baby's mother, Jennifer Syme, in a car crash in 2001. Poor man....... But he also says that life has to go on!:yes: Any volunteers.........???

==================================================================================

Source: celebritywonder.com

yep it's true i read a magazine years ago it's so awful poor man:sad: :sad: