Who wants Reeves?

midsamid

May 5, 2006
Keanu Reeves says that he's lonely and wants to get married and have children. He says he continues to mourn the loss of his stillborn daughter, in 1999, and the death of the baby's mother, Jennifer Syme, in a car crash in 2001. Poor man....... But he also says that life has to go on!:yes: Any volunteers.........???

==================================================================================

Source: celebritywonder.com

i didn't know he lost his daughter and wife either :cry: i think he's a great person and whomever he chooses to be his partner in life will be very lucky
i would've definitely volunteered, but i already have a hubby and 2 kids ;)

me, me, me but I am married...:shame:

He looks sad in those pictures. He seems like a very sentimental guy, he talked about his late gf (not married yet) and still-born daughter and his sick beloved sister (cancer) before. He seems shy in interviews too. He looks much better older now, remember he looked dorky when he played those surfer dudes? I hope he will find someone who can takes care of his vulnerable heart soon. I stayed away from moshy movie for a long time, but I am looking forward his new one with Sandra Bullock, am I sad?

KK said:
me, me, me but I am married...:shame:

He looks sad in those pictures. He seems like a very sentimental guy, he talked about his late gf (not married yet) and still-born daughter and his sick beloved sister (cancer) before. He seems shy in interviews too. He looks much better older now, remember he looked dorky when he played those surfer dudes? I hope he will find someone who can takes care of his vulnerable heart soon.

I think so too, I :heart: sensitive guys AND he's cute:amazed: