Who wants a tokidoki ad?

yeah and have oprah to give away bags on her show. :roflmfao: i definitely believe the so called STORK left me in the wrong country. grrr the land forgotten by Simone Legno.
... if i ever went to a toki thing with all of you, who will adopt me? the hawaii girls or the cali girls? uhm?? :girlsigh: i dont eat much(at least not lately), i can sleep on the floor and use a bag as a pillow, i cant shut my mouth so youll never get bored, i can speak 4 languages so i can translate toki info for you, im an owl so i can keep an eye on your auctions while you sleep, i just need my toki fix and thats it!!! adopt me? si? lol

haha yeah... I know that's why i was like a DJ w/ a ? mark lol... because I know that the people on tv like MTV are VJs and I think the radio ones are DJs but there's also the DJs that do mixing so :shrugs: she was the one that actually talked and picked out the songs that went on air

haha ragdollia you're funny... oh btw I heard you've been talking w/ my bf! I haven't really been on AIM lately lol... not really an aim person anyways... I'm so easily distracted :sweatdrop:

its not THAT far...i think maybe at most 3 hrs? but its been a while since i've been in LA and San Diego =/ wish i could go to comic-con! but i know the tokidoki booth is gonna be PACKED! if you manage to score some awesome free stuff tehlilone be sure to hook it up *wink wink* :biggrin:

haha LA is about 3 hrs maybe 4 or 5 at most if it's really bad traffic... I used to live in north san diego county so I was an hr away from downtown SD (UCSD) and an hr away from the OC (UCI) and UCI is about an hr and a half or so away from UCLA I thnk

hahahahahaha this is a toki ad for an adoption :P hihi colorful? today i bought a hot pink umbrella, a clear electric-blue tinted one, and already have a bright-almost neon yellow one. i dont own a black umbrella. that way its hard to get lost, and i tend to get lost ALOT, like a puppy! (see, im also adorable like a puppy but without strange scents! add that to the adoption specifications!):choochoo: oh gotta love choo choo man!

jenn, yeah, each time i send a message on your IM thinking its you there, john answers and tells me about how horrid traffic jams are where you live, lmao. he also knew who i was, like "oh yeah, paulie, i mailed your tokis". hehehe im famous! (infamous too)

i speak spanish(1st language), english which ive been learning since age 4, mandarin and italian. i feel like a geek sometimes. unfortunately i have nobody to speak mandarin to so im forgetting most of it. damn. hehe. :smartass:

Only women can turn "Who wants a tokidoki ad?" into a discussion on human adoption. *lol*

:roflmfao: I couldnt stop laughing xD

Ragdollia - I dont have a black umbrella either! LOL all of mine are Sanrio.. all different sizes too. My friends call me an umbrella dork. Its cool that you speak Mandarin!! Where did you learn the last 2 languages from?!! I can understand how you would know the first 2 but Mandarin and Italian?! Too cool :supacool:

LOL seee I'm not the only one!! Pekkle is soooo cute!! :yahoo: I feel even dorkier now :lol: Mine are Chococat, Cinnamaroll, and Hello Kitty. I wish they made Keroppi ones :love: Can you tell that I love green? (FORESTA!! :nuts:)

I just bought a green Keroppi shirt from Sears for $10!! I used to have a Hello Kitty umbrella but I have no idea where it went... Oh wait! I remember it was raining one day at the preschool and I gave it to one of the kids. Haha.