Who wants a tokidoki ad?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know maya_exquisite got some ads from the free japanese magazines we get here in hawaii, but if you didnt get a chance to snag one with her, I have some!!:yahoo:

[​IMG]

Sooo.. send me a PM letting me know your interested. I just woul want you to send a self addressed envelope for it, send it to me and I will send it back. I "stole" about 10 (well, i mean, they are free, so not really stole, but you know.) so thats about as much as I have. Oh, and I am moving on Friday, so it might be easier to wait until I get to Cali unless you PM me fast!!:yes:

Note to mods: I am not selling or harassing anyone, these are free to whoever wants them! :yes:

2. geez I was trying to type so fast that I had to correct all my typos ... I sure hope I typed fast enough :sad:

3. Hey Brandee, where did you get those from? LOL. I didn't notice it had the cactus kitty on it haha.

*wow, i saw some people sell these on ebay...*

4. :true: i've only been seeing one person sell this ad on ebay actually lol... but yeah they're selling them for like $12 shipped it's a free mag too :noggin:

5. $12 pure profit. But, I shall not say anything...

6. ah well... u kno that'll be me after i distribute the free comic-con tokidoki goods to u ladies ;) comic-con is all about the pure profit :lol:

7. haha yes jenn, gotta help the tokidoki sisterhood! lucky you who can go. :drool: lol

8. tehlilone, you are sooo lucky you are going to comic con! i almost convinced my husband to go to san diego during that time for vacation. we honeymooned there and he absolutely loves san diego so it wasn't a hard sell! it just isn't going to work out because of some commitments we have. :sad:

please take lots of pictures to show us!

9. when is comic con? will I be able to make it???

10. tokidokilover - i think it's the end of july, like a four day weekend. you definitely have to go!

11. Hey Brandee, are those the ones in Waiks? I dont remember seeing them around :confused1:

12. so i was browsing through ebay as usual.. and guess who is selling the free ads... our friend of the thousand lawsuits. :roflmfao: yeah, sue me for this comment. im still waiting for the last one.

13. miss dana- yep! its the green kau kau magazine, they are on the back of the mag!

ragdollia- yup! I know!! 12 profit, but we are the "bad" guys!

14. O__O lol...

Jenn -- I think the comic-con stuff is a bit different lol. If I don't go this year...I might end up wanting to get some of your stuff hahaa...evilbay eh? LoL.

15. oooh i want to go then!!

we should plan a meet up for that too!!!