Who should come in first roady or muse?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ysl ladies, as you all know my luck for purchasing a muse has not been good... I still plan to get both roady and muse before the year ends.. I just need some advise w/ch should go first, Im a 28 year old mommy around 5'8 and dresses up w/ rugged clothes most of the week, still not sure what color to get for both roady and muse..help?

2. i LOVE the roady and think its a fantastic day bag (i'm not a mom though) -- i have black patent and i think the patents are easy to keep clean and fine to use in bad weather.

i don't have a muse so i can't speak to that. good luck!

3. Muse is exceptional bag, and I did not go for the roady because I have plenty of hobo bags, but it is very large. I feel that Muse is more organized and easier to find stuff in it, but roady is perfect for throwing stuff into it in a hurry...both I would say

color - roady perhaps patent so that you do not worry about it, and Muse perhaps blue-gray, or purple (I have black and would like to have some of YSL amazing colors)

if you take roady in a color I adore (red pebbled leather) you would need to baby it, so the purpose of a care-free hobo would be missed

4. I had an oversized Muse years ago. I sold it because it was huge and the straps were not long enough as compared to the size of the bag. It became this enormous bowler. I think what is now the medium might have better proportions.

I think the single strap and easy access of the Roady is perfect for a mom on the go. I really like mine and like that it can be dressed up if needed.

I would go Roady in black and pick a rich brown for the Muse.

5. Thanks ladies!! keep em coming I have two more weeks to decide on who goes first!

6. I was on the same boat as you.. I've wanted Muse for the longest but recently saw how convenient a Roady might be for me. I also have a baby so a hobo is a better choice for me. I've thought of a Balenciaga Day (I'm a Bal girl) and wanted some variety so I plan to get a black Roady in the next couple of weeks. :biggrin:

7. Im actually leaning towards roady... then came another distraction... muse too...

8. I love the Muse as a first bag to own. Chocolate brown is beautiful as it shows the details of this classic bag. Large Muse (not oversized) is perfect; stuf does not get lost and it is not heavy. A second bag would be the Roady, which is a nice hobo bot competes with the Cervo Hobo by Bottega Veneta. Hard to chose.

9. roady b/c it's quicker in and out and is more unstructured. i'd recommend a dark color or patent in a bright color. love love love ysl patents.

10. Thanks for the suggestion I like it! " quicker in and out" just what I need all the time for my bags:nuts:

11. just visited your facebook page, gorgeous pics!!

12. awwwwww thanks babe!

13. Muse was my first YSL (in white) but I have to say for a mom it is VERY HEAVY. I am getting the Roady in cognac (hopefully at SAKS F and F sale) and I've tried it and it is much lighter. Lots of room to stuff in kid stuff too. I think the muse is a bit more formal too although I do use it with jeans and whatever. I get lots of compliments on it (although I have had thread issues with it :/).
    You'll enjoy no matter what!

14. Leaning towards roady, I think I really need what the bag can do for me but Im open to more suggestions!

15. I'd say go for the roady first. The muse is a structured bag and it's harder to carry for a mom (especially if you have other items or kids to carry). Sometimes I find myself getting bumped by the side of the muse when I carry it on my shoulder.