Who should come in first roady or muse?

I had an Oversize Muse for one good year. It is beautiful. It is amazing. I love the smell and touch of the leather. BUT it is not a practical diaper bag for me, oh yes...I was thinking I can carry it everywhere with me n baby because I love it so much.

Then the reality hit hard heavily...the OS Muse is just so heavy. I though about bring it out to give another try however never have the courage to do so. Not only Oversize is too large for me also I have to fish things around...eventually I made up my mind to let it go. Next time... I am thinking of a Large maybe Medium though :P

Roady looks easy to use and would be a great daily bag!
Good Luck deciding~

I am tiny, and bought myself an oversize muse, I wanted to use specifically for travelling and it has certainly come in handy, I can fit all my stuff in there that I need for the flight, plus a bit more. As an everyday bag I would not get the oversize, the large would be perfect for that!! I love the roady too, that would be my first choice for an everyday bag, it seems very easy to get in and out off. Can't wait to see what you decide to get!

Ok, being brutally honest here...

The Roady is really heavy with not even much in it and the strap just digs into my shoulder. I have one and had wanted one since last winter. I love, love, love, the look but there's no way I'll use my Roady for travel or like a full day of shopping. I've realized it's great for the office and a day trip but nothing where I'd be carrying it for hours and hours. I just don't think it's a good idea for a mom with little ones and having to carry the bag and a bebe.

Balenciaga's Day is infinitely lighter. It's got the same "diggging around for stuff" drawback as the Roady but the strap is much more comfortable. LV's Galleria is also way more comfortable.

Perhaps the patent Roady is lighter and the strap more comfortable.

I have an oversized Muse as my diaper bag and it is PERFECT. Super chic and holds a ton. Must note that it's patent leather - so not heavy at all. And so durable and resistant to scratches or stains. Perfect for mommies!

i am in the exact same boat as you :smile: i am currently putting together a wish list for my husband to choose from for my anniversary, birthday and christmas presents and i can't seem to make up my mind between the roady and the muse. i agree with most people here. i think the roady is such an easy bag while the muse is a more formal bag that might be a bit of a challenge if you're a mom with young kids. BUT there is also a need for a MUSE if you're out on a date or just by yourself.

I just bought the patent Roady in the burgundy (prune) color and I love it. I had to get used to the strap at first but now it dose'nt bother me at all. I alternate between my YSL Downtown in leather and that seems heavier compared to the patent.

while I don't have a Muse, I have other bags which are similar in shape and style. I do have a Roady tho. I used that bag a lot on outings with my 4 year granddaughter in tow, and the bag was so easy to carry. I didn't have any issues with the weight of the bag - and I tend to load my bags up, esp when I'm spending a day with the little one! The strap never bothered my shoulder either, and I used it during the summer when I would wear sleeveless tops.

It's an easy bag to sling over the shoulder and carry. It can hold a lot of stuff and keeps your hands free for your little one's needs. Access is easy as you don't have to snap it if you don't want to - the top of the bag slouches so much, it wouldn't be an easy bag for someone to reach into and snatch something if it weren't snapped (not to mention, the depth of the bag makes a "quick getaway" almost impossible!;))

while I love the shape and size of the Muse (and would like one some day!), I think the Roady is more "kid-friendly" and would be easier to manage than a Muse on your "mommy days"! I'd get the Roady first and then the Muse

I am a mom and I say for your height and being a mommy roady will probably work quite well for you. Just throw everything in the bag and you are good to go...Rugged clothes I would think that earth tones go well for you. Good luck!!