Who owns a Timeless clutch?

I've been wanting one for the LONGEST time! At first, I bought it in purple but wasn't crazy about the color, so returned it. I found the black though...it's on it's way!

I think it's a classic! You could wear it in 10 or 20 years!

I have a black caviar one. Its definitely a classic. That's why they call it "timeless". If I didnt have a white east west already, I'd definitely get one in white as well.

i think it's a definite classic as well. hmmm..the grey would be a nice "pop" color, but the black is more formal/dressy IMO...so I guess it depends on what you'll use it most for?

sorry to hijack do you find it hard to keep it clean?? I assume sometimes ur hands would sweat I wouldn't want that toget on the leather and etc....I soudna bit grubby don't i O_O

They sound beautiful. Are the timeless classic clutches in black cavier a permanent range? I have seen the perforated ones but not a big fan of these.[/quote

The SA told me that it is a permanent range but the colours are seasonal. At my local boutique, only white and grey are avail at the moment :heart: