Who owns a Black Box Kelly?

1. I'm just wondering how many of us own the "quintessential" Hermes bag....a black Box Kelly?

I LOVE black Box.....I LOVE Kelly's......and yet I do NOT own one!!!! :shrugs:

2. D- I am dying for one! I swear, I will go insane if I do not get one soon!

3. ^ Well, we can't have our dear JAG going to the nutty farm on us so let's get her a bag soon!

D, I don't have one yet but this is on my MUST HAVE list. I WILL have one. And, yes, black box Kelly is, IMO the ultimate handbag of all handbags to have!

4. :yes: my first bag ever! love it!:love:

5. MEMEMEME!!!!!
    I got one! She's currently traveling with me (we're in Warsaw/Poland right now).

6. hey! Hello! :yes: Dzien dobry!:nuts: I love the "stare miasto" I wish there was a Hermes boutique there!

7. I do! And sometimes I fear I snagged the one you were meant to have, shopmom :sad:
    Of course, you might very well have snagged the croc I was meant to have!

(just kidding, of course!)

8. Me too!!! That was the first thing I checked, but sadly none! Same in my 'hometown' (adopted that is) Budapest. No Hermes boutique. The only wildlife spotting I can do is my reflection in the window....:smile:
    I am planning on bringing Ms Kelly for a spa treatment to the Vienna boutique but I cannot bear the thought of being separated from her for 4-6 weeks.... sigh.....

9. Don't worry, they will be very gentle... once after a snow storm :wtf: they "saved" my mom's kelly life!:yes: I hate the wait though.

10. It's on my list of "must haves" but I keep getting side-tracked! Mine will have to be a vintage bag....as old and in as good shape as I can find.

....I think the search is most definately ON for S'mom!!!!

11. D, what happened to the one you got offered before you raided Madison Avenue?

12. I hope Hermes opens a boutique either in Warsaw or Cracow, those are major cities, tourists come, people have more money now, and last time I was there many ladies recognized my bag as Hermes...the Country is ready for it.
    Same I think with Budapest, (last visit 3 years ago), it was beautiful, I must see it again, show it to my husband...just wish I spoke hungarian!:shame:

13. No No! Coco-nut!!! You didn't! Believe me.....I just keep getting side-tracked by everything else!

I think it's just got to be deeply Vintage....for some reason I have it in my head that my Black Box Kelly has to have lived as long as I have. Maybe that means mine is going to show up when I hit half a century.....next November!!!!

14. Aaah Avan but you MUST let me know when you come to Budapest! I will be your guide!
    I spoke Hungarian today in our Polish office and one of my colleagues was very impressed ;). My poor Hungarian colleague who relocated to our Polish office meanwhile is struggling with the Polish language...
    I brought Ms Kelly to meetings so far, I am not sure she got recognized as for who she is. I am leaving on Thursday with a couple more meetings to go, maybe one will recognize her.... :smile:
    But then again not everybody is like me and goes WOW IS THAT AN HERMES BAG???

15. Gone! But you know, I think things are meant to be anyway. I really think the right one is still out there for me.....just have to focus on it....:supacool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice