Who owns a Black Box Kelly?

Duna, I :heart: :heart: :heart: your story of how your got your black box Kelly!

Did the SA wrapped your Kelly in plastic without the H box?...just trying to imagine how it looked like...:rolleyes:

Yes Gigi, I'm ashamed to say that I never take the box when I buy a bag, I just don't have room for them unfortunately...The bag was in it's dustbag in the orange carrier bag and the whole thing was totally wrapped in plastic and fixed with scotch tape...

I don't have a Black Box Kelly, but just got a Indigo Blue Box w/Palladium HW....and I LOVE HER!!

I just look at her everyday...(since she didn't come in a box so easy access to touch and pet her :heart: )

I didn't know I would like this Kelly so much, but just saw her and fell in love HARD!

Yes Gigi, I'm ashamed to say that I never take the box when I buy a bag, I just don't have room for them unfortunately...The bag was in it's dustbag in the orange carrier bag and the whole thing was totally wrapped in plastic and fixed with scotch tape...
Duna, I'm slowly running out of space for the boxes too...:sad: I hope to keep them for as long as I could...

The bag was in it's dustbag in the orange carrier bag and the whole thing was totally wrapped in plastic and fixed with scotch tape...
:idea: Very nice SA!

I don't have a Black Box Kelly, but just got a Indigo Blue Box w/Palladium HW....and I LOVE HER!!

I just look at her everyday...(since she didn't come in a box so easy access to touch and pet her :heart: )

I didn't know I would like this Kelly so much, but just saw her and fell in love HARD!

NHL, please post picture of your indigo blue box. Please!!! I have never seen one before, and I am sure it's as gorgeous.

Almost.... the same one in Houston that mrsS mentioned was offered to me, but I don't know... I really wanted Pall h/w with black box and gold h/w with choco box, so I didn't take it.... Maybe someday the perfect one will come along :smile:

I bought mine not long ago, a 28 retourne GH (duna, do we have twins?). I didn't want a sellier, and I am finding that box leather is quite rigid even when the bag is retourne. I am hoping it will get softer with use. I am also trying to use it a lot.

it's the stuff that dreams are made of for me (every night lol). i saw one yesterday irl on a very senior woman. she needed help walking but she was sure going to use that other free hand to hang on to her black kelly. it had clearly been with her through a lot (or it was vintage and she got it yesterday through a reseller). retourne. a real treat to see one in person!

My best friend has a 32 cm black box Kelly, and its the reason I became enamored with Kelly bags.
It was suprising though, because the SA she ordered it with (Peter in Chicago, I believe?) kept on trying to talk her out of the box leather. She wanted something with no grain and something she could mark up with her own scratches and history, and he just kept on trying to convince her to get something else.
Obviously it didn't work and she loves it.