Who on here still adores Fendi Spy bags?

I JUST took out my baby spy and I found this thread! I love her, but she has a little lambskin rubbed off on the back and this has bothered me so much I stopped using her years ago. I contacted the Leather Surgeons and they are getting back to me with a quote. Have any of you had their Spy bag fixed? Here’s the spot……other than that she’s in incredible shape.

View attachment 5607725

View attachment 5607726

View attachment 5607727
Such a gorgeous baby spy! Hope I come across one someday in the preloved market in great condition!

I just received one in the mail today! Its in excellent condition and I only paid $244 including shipping from Japan. The leather is out off this world and easily the best in my collection. Before I was really into handbags I purchased what was essentially a knockoff of this bag. I was a high schooler and I went into a random flee market just to look around. I saw it and thought it was so weird but I had to have it. Now comparing it to auth, it wasnt such a bad imitation...if you can disregard the interlocking F-L logo :lol:

I just received one in the mail today! Its in excellent condition and I only paid $244 including shipping from Japan. The leather is out off this world and easily the best in my collection. Before I was really into handbags I purchased what was essentially a knockoff of this bag. I was a high schooler and I went into a random flee market just to look around. I saw it and thought it was so weird but I had to have it. Now comparing it to auth, it wasnt such a bad imitation...if you can disregard the interlocking F-L logo :lol:
Do show us photos of your bag! Such a good price!I'm also on a hunt for a baby spy, may I know which site did you shop from?