Who on here still adores Fendi Spy bags?

Saich2

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
Was just wondering if their was anyone on here that still adores (like myself) the iconic Fendi Spy bags.
Has anyone bought one recently?
This of course is as said an iconic bag and never goes out of style. Have to say I miss mine very much. One day I hope to have the Crackle, Green and Blue back :smile: and the one in my aviator......

• Love
Reactions: GyrlLayney
Was just wondering if their was anyone on here that still adores (like myself) the iconic Fendi Spy bags.
Has anyone bought one recently?
This of course is as said an iconic bag and never goes out of style. Have to say I miss mine very much. One day I hope to have the Crackle, Green and Blue back :smile: and the one in my aviator......
I still love the look of them! It’s so iconic! I think it’s about time Fendi re-released updated versions of them. :smile:

IMG_4658.JPG IMG_4617.JPG IMG_4556.JPG
I still love the look of them! It’s so iconic! I think it’s about time Fendi re-released updated versions of them. :smile:
They was a few years ago going to re-release the spy so I was told by Head Office at Fendi but it never happen. I agree with you Miss World its about time they did. I miss my iconic couture spies very much. Here are some I use to have...enjoy, they don't make bags like this any more :sad:IMG_4617.JPG

View attachment 3951317 View attachment 3951314 View attachment 3951315
They was a few years ago going to re-release the spy so I was told by Head Office at Fendi but it never happen. I agree with you Miss World its about time they did. I miss my iconic couture spies very much. Here are some I use to have...enjoy, they don't make bags like this any more :sad:View attachment 3951314

They’re beautiful you shouldn’t have sold them :sad: yes an updated one would be perfect.

Reactions: Saich2
I had one a while back, Blueberry, but also sold. :doh::sad:
LOREBUNDE its heart breaking when you have to sell these stunning bags, never had the Blueberry but did have a stunning really bubbly nappa leather Petrol.
Fendi made particular for me and another lady on here a stunning Green one even had our names sewn into it and the date....again gone now. I do sometimes wonder who now has that one:sad:

I remember your collection when I used to visit Fendi forum. I purchased mine full price brand new too, probably sold for half price. I did enjoy it while I had it though. Maybe one day you'll see it on ebay or AFF, lol

Reactions: Saich2
I remember your collection when I used to visit Fendi forum. I purchased mine full price brand new too, probably sold for half price. I did enjoy it while I had it though. Maybe one day you'll see it on ebay or AFF, lol
LOREBUNDE was you the person that got the other special made Green Spy? I know someone else did but cannot remember who.......I doubt I could ever find that bag again although it did have my name sewn into it by Fendi...be lovely to have it back

I love the look of these but have never tried on IRL. Are they comfortable on shoulder? How easy to find stuff in there? I have a preference for bags that can be shoulder carried and with outside pockets (which this doesn't have)

Reactions: Markcoblin