Who makes the best wallets?

Check out wallets from Lodis. I discovered them at Nordstrom. The price point is a little higher than Hobo International, which makes them pretty affordable. I have a multicolored opera style wallet that goes with everything- I receive more compliments on this Lodis wallet than my Bbag.

I prefer smaller wallets (I don't like long wallets)...I only need a few cc slots and a coin purse, really!

p.s. who is that gorgeous girl in your avatar???

Yes, it's Namie Amuro. She's a Japanese singer and frequently does fashion shoots in magazines as well.

I think a lot of people beat me to the punch on wallets already. I have a Marco Polo wallet that I got at Sogo in Hong Kong. It's a little known brand but the leather is super soft and holds up to all the beating I give it. Plus it's pretty cheap. I have no idea where to get it except for Sogo department stores though.

Right now, I am in love with my Balenciaga money wallet. It is lightweight, perfectly organized - best wallet I've ever owned as far as ease of use, and its gotten wet several times and you'd never know. Of course, I've only owned it a few months, so I don't know how many years it will last me.

I have had 2 Piero Guidi wallets (Magic Circus), one in brown for about 9 years and the most recent gorgeous red that I have carried almost daily for the past 4 years and is still in perfect condition. I get compliments on it all the time and am reluctant to part with it. I love it and love that it is so unique.