Who makes or sells the best scarves - brands dont matter

A brand that most dont talk about but they make gorgeous printed scarves is ETRO, an Italian brand.

Also love Loro Piana and Hermes, of course.

For all of you who said Lovequotes, I love you! What a good call!

BTW, all your other recommendations on Missoni, etc are spot on too. Beautiful stuff.

But....I got a lovequotes tonignt and Im crazy for it! Its sort of a rich blue-teal blue...I found just the right color for me too, and it was a fantastic price - only $26! I never noticed scarves before, or thought about brands. Maybe thats why mine are all too thick and scratchy. What was I thinking!

I want to get another one tomorrow. Im thinking either purple, lavender or black..any thoughts? I would think black is a no-brainer, but its nice to have a bit of color. I need something for my black coat. They had lots of neutrals and greens and purples. Not so many brights. :yahoo:
Wow, where did you get a LQ for that price?

My favorite Pashminas are from H&M but they are made in India--mass-made I would imagine. Honestly, I wear them more than my LV Shawl

I recently bought one of these, and I had to go out and buy some more! They're so soft and the perfect size. I love the colors too.

2771754332_ba55c4b3ff.jpg

Hermes makes the best quality scarves. Each piece is hand rolled and made out of the best materials. With proper care, they will out live you!

Definitely check out Hermes cashmere GM shawls. They come in various patterns and colorways. I own a few and get so many compliments from everyone, from teenage girls to grandmothers!

Hi Everybody,
The most exquisite scarf I have in my wardrobe I bought while on holiday at Niagara falls in a gift shop there. It is the most beautiful scarf and I have worn it with D&G dresses and the scarf is what people have admired, go figure? I have since bought one of their wraps online at www.veroniqueknitwear.com and I was not disappointed. They make all there products in Ireland and this is evident from the quality. If you want a nice scarf try them I was happy.

Mary

The store where I work just began carrying a new brand called Me and Kashmiere. They are 100% cashmere, made in India, and light as a feather. The price points are amazing and they have great prints to choose from. I opted for a beige python print since I currently can't afford the LV leopard print. It's a great and much more affordable alternative and I urge everyone to look into them. You'll be hooked!

I have about a million scarves (they are one of my favorite accessories :smile:, and I absolutely love everything from my $10 Old Navy jersey scarves and Target "pashminas" to my brown leopard LV Sprouse stole.

I agree with the pashmina recommendations. They are super soft and come in gorgeous colors, and you can get them relatively inexpensively. I'm probably going to pick up a few more this winter.

I probably wouldn't recommend Love Quotes for warmth or softness. I have four or five, and I like them for looks, but they're not my favorites in my collection -- I have much softer scarves, and they are not the warmest scarves I own. I honestly think of them as warm-weather scarves. Very cute, though.