Who Loves Target?

Another Target lover here! I love that I get 5% everything I purchase with my Target Visa. I also love the popcorn/drink combo! :biggrin: Although, I'm a little peeved that they raised the price from $1.

Um, I love Target a little too much - I had to trash my red card because I was spending money on too many random purchases there. Still, I love to browse and occasionally pick up one "fun" item while I'm there to get my more practical stuff.

I used to work at Target 20 years ago or so when I was in college. My entire pay check usually went back into the store! It was hard seeing all of the sales and clearance items come through my checkout lane.

HermesNewbie said:
I used to work at Target 20 years ago or so when I was in college. My entire pay check usually went back into the store! It was hard seeing all of the sales and clearance items come through my checkout lane.

Wowwww!!! Yeah no matter what i always got something interesting with great prices there too:smile:

I have learned to ALWAYS grab a shopping cart when I walk in--too many times I was there just to get a couple of things and had to back to the front of the store for a cart--"ooh, this kitty litter is on sale" or "such a great deal on these candles"--I love Target too much! Their garlic/parmesan Archer potato chips are addictive too.

I completely agree that Target can be so dangerous! They seem to always have great deals on shoes in my size. I bought a pair of booties there a couple of weeks ago for $6. I also found a few pairs of flats this summer for $3 and $6. Can't pass deals like that!

Who loves Target?

Moi.

I think we're there 5 days a week. I get a venti Starbucks and cover the place. Automatic 5% discount is nice.

Our local Target is clean and there's always something new on clearance. They're great and easy about returns too.

The grocery is somewhat limited so there are quite a few items I pick up elsewhere.

Come to think of it, we're probably Target VIPs. :biggrin: