Who Loves Target?

QueenMaa

Sep 7, 2006
I really love Target. They have some great deals. I just love the look and feel of there stores. Also, I love there popcorn too. How many of you girls love Target too.

I love Target. I really love it more each year. I like the fact that they offer some very unique designs in clothing and accessories at a very affordable price. I also like that designers are weighing in on this fact. What more could you want in affordable merchandise?

I love target too! Each time I go in, which is often, I always come out with SOMETHING!
Their popcorn is good and their Archer Valley brands of food is pretty good too... Their apple cinnamon bread is so yummmmyyy~~~

I love target too! Each time I go in, which is often, I always come out with SOMETHING!
Their popcorn is good and their Archer Valley brands of food is pretty good too... Their apple cinnamon bread is so yummmmyyy~~~

I really like their Archer Valley brands too. I really like their blue corn chips. I just bought a bag of their hummus chips to try out.

I admit, I'm addicted to Target. I go nearly every week as I do the majority of my grocery shopping there since the prices are so good, but then I end up spending money on non-grocery items and there goes my savings! :smile: