Who is your SA on Bloor? Which SAs are best?

Never had a good exp. at the Bloor St. LV store, they're all snobby..and when I didn't want to make a purchase because I didn't want the display item, the SA basically shut down on me and walked away?! lol..And another time I bought something, the SA never bothered to talk to me really..lol.

Never had a good exp. at the Bloor St. LV store, they're all snobby..and when I didn't want to make a purchase because I didn't want the display item, the SA basically shut down on me and walked away?! lol..And another time I bought something, the SA never bothered to talk to me really..lol.

Oh no !!! that sucks !!! Well I was talking about the LV thats inside Holt Renfrew on Bloor. Go there, I just went on saturday and had a great time !!! its so much more relaxed compared to Yorkdale and they arent snobby or snooty at all !!! Matthew was my SA and he's the greatest!!!

Oh no !!! that sucks !!! Well I was talking about the LV thats inside Holt Renfrew on Bloor. Go there, I just went on saturday and had a great time !!! its so much more relaxed compared to Yorkdale and they arent snobby or snooty at all !!! Matthew was my SA and he's the greatest!!!

Oh! I actually meant Bloor St. LV store INSIDE Holt Renfrew. I had horrible experiences both times!!!

I would go to the flagship store..I came across SAs who wanted to help and are friendly and knowledgeable!

Oh! I actually meant Bloor St. LV store INSIDE Holt Renfrew. I had horrible experiences both times!!!

I would go to the flagship store..I came across SAs who wanted to help and are friendly and knowledgeable!

Hmm. I had the exact opposite experience at LV inside Holt Renfrew just this Saturday. I loved it and wouldnt go anywhere else. Guess it really depends which SA you get. I got Matthew and adore him !!! He was amazing...I wanna go back just to buy something from him again !!!