*Who is waiting for a Linea Pelle bag to be delivered?*

I knew I should have snagged one of those yellow Mini's for $100.....great pics Hokka..

And I love your pics B. Jara!! It puts the bags totally in perspcetive....I'm serously considering that Dylan mahogany tote.....wish they'd drop the price. Is this going to be another day of F5 ing? LOL...

Thanks!

I am this close, ll, to ordering a mahog. tote too....and for some reason I JUST now noticed how cute the Piper clutch is!! :smile:

Are you talking about the Piper Mini Shoulder Clutch (w/ detachable chain)?
I just noticed that for the first time yesterday and ordered the last one in Sherry. I think it is really so very cute and I don't know why I never noticed it before...
It will be a perfect 'going out' mini bag.

...And now you have me so excited about the Dylan Tote. I am so glad I was able to return the Whiskey Quilted Bag...
:yahoo:

more LP bag pics... following all of the mahogany talk, here's a bag in that color (but it's the bowler).

one of them has my marigold dylan in it again not because she is a camera hog but because i thought it'd be good to show size. they aren't THAT small!

also, i was wondering - this bag came with indentations above the zipper that clearly look like the zipper was pressed up against it for too long.. will they go away??

Attachments

• Linea Pelle Dylan Bowler in Mahogany.JPG
    Linea Pelle Dylan Bowler in Mahogany.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Linea Pelle Dylan Bowler in Mahogany (1).JPG
    Linea Pelle Dylan Bowler in Mahogany (1).JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Linea Pelle Dylan Bowler in Mahogany inside.JPG
    Linea Pelle Dylan Bowler in Mahogany inside.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Linea Pelle Dylan Bowler in Mahogany and Mini Dylan Speedy in Marigold.JPG
    Linea Pelle Dylan Bowler in Mahogany and Mini Dylan Speedy in Marigold.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Linea Pelle Dylan Bowler in Mahogany zipper indent.JPG
    Linea Pelle Dylan Bowler in Mahogany zipper indent.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 52
Anyone with the Marigold items: how would you describe the color? Is it a bright yellow? With all the different camera flashes, some of the pix posted here look bright yellow, whereas others are a nice muted yellow.
Any info would be helpful.

Hokka, my Dylan Bowler does NOT look like that! The leather is smooth and there are no zipper indentations. My SS bags look better than that poor bolwer! I would call LP and exchange it for something else (like the Mahogany Dylan Tote!). They will do it if the bag is defective; they took back my Quilted Dylan and I am exchanging it for the tote. Ask for a prepaid return shipping label; they will email you one. It should not look like that, sorry....

Anyone with the Marigold items: how would you describe the color? Is it a bright yellow? With all the different camera flashes, some of the pix posted here look bright yellow, whereas others are a nice muted yellow.

Mine is not glaring bright, it's mustardy yellow.

Hokka, my Dylan Bowler does NOT look like that! The leather is smooth and there are no zipper indentations. My SS bags look better than that poor bolwer! I would call LP and exchange it for something else (like the Mahogany Dylan Tote!). They will do it if the bag is defective; they took back my Quilted Dylan and I am exchanging it for the tote. Ask for a prepaid return shipping label; they will email you one. It should not look like that, sorry....

i'm glad i posted.. i just assumed this is what it was supposed to look like (and i didn't like it). boo! i will call them and let you know what happens :smile:

btw the marigold, imo, is mustardy. not bright yellow.

I agree with Toni......it is not bright daffodil yellow,but a more of a mustardy goldenrod yellow, but not a true french's yellow or anything. I was supposed to take pics today of the Lola but had to go to work early, but I will take some of her and my marigold bowler outside tomorrow, promise!

more LP bag pics... following all of the mahogany talk, here's a bag in that color (but it's the bowler).

one of them has my marigold dylan in it again not because she is a camera hog but because i thought it'd be good to show size. they aren't THAT small!

also, i was wondering - this bag came with indentations above the zipper that clearly look like the zipper was pressed up against it for too long.. will they go away??

My bowler doesn't have any areas with zipper marks, but I would think that these would work themselves out over time. Otherwise, my bowler looks exactly like that! :heart: The leather on the mahogany seems to be a bit more smooshy (if that's even possible!!) and washed. I looooove it!!

Personally, I would leave it alone...but if it bugs you, exchange it for something else. :tup:

Coop....outside of the zipper mark, that's how the mahogany looks, it's more wrinkly and distressed appearing. Are you talking about the overall bag, or just the zippered area? :confused1:

Coop....outside of the zipper mark, that's how the mahogany looks, it's more wrinkly and distressed appearing. Are you talking about the overall bag, or just the zippered area? :confused1:

Really? My midnight bowler looks so smooth. It was never wrinkled at all, even when it came out of the box. Huh.... maybe that's just how the Mahogany is, like you said.