Who is on the Mirage Speedy waitlist??

No sag?! For real??

As real as I could tell! LOL Honestly, I put all my things in --- I mean everything that I usually carry --- and there was no sag. I do not like a saggy Speedy at all!

Along with the alcantara lining, the canvas itself must be a bit more reinforced because of whatever process they used to put that gorgeous gradient effect. I'm just guessing, of course. I don't know what they did to minimize/eliminate the sag, but I love it! :yes:

As real as I could tell! LOL Honestly, I put all my things in --- I mean everything that I usually carry --- and there was no sag. I do not like a saggy Speedy at all!

Along with the alcantara lining, the canvas itself must be a bit more reinforced because of whatever process they used to put that gorgeous gradient effect. I'm just guessing, of course. I don't know what they did to minimize/eliminate the sag, but I love it! :yes:

^^^^
Now, this is just MY guess, but perhaps the black or bordeaux piping around the seams, which is a hardened patent leather seems to give the bag more shape and support.....It does seem to have more structure than the generic speedies.....

^^^^
Now, this is just MY guess, but perhaps the black or bordeaux piping around the seams, which is a hardened patent leather seems to give the bag more shape and support.....It does seem to have more structure than the generic speedies.....

You may be right, Travelbliss. My SA and I actually put a regular Speedy 30 and the Bordeaux Mirage Speedy side by side and compared. The Mirage Speedy canvas seems more structured than the regular Speedy especially because of the alcantara lining and even more so because of the leather piping all around. Somehow the Mirage Speedy has more substance --- more oomph --- if I can say that. I guess it better be since it costs 3x as much! LOL I can't wait for my call!!!!!:yes:

Oh gosh, I am so on the fence about this bag!! I am not sure what alcantara lining looks like...is it like the inside of my Beverly MM?? I mean I would hope this bag has some luxe features to make it worth the outrageous price...

There is really next to no sag on the mirage speedies. I went ahead and put a support (cut out from a hardside LV box) in the bottom off mine, though, just to keep the bottom structured. I absolutely love this bag and want it to last forever! Thinking of buying a backup one if I can! LOL.