Who has bought the Ergo? Pics..please

HEY TLLOVESHIM! i was wondering if i could see you wearing the large ergo tote, that is the one i think i am going to get but i want to see it on

and HOw tall you are if you dont mind!!!! :smile: thanks soooo much!

HEY TLLOVESHIM! i was wondering if i could see you wearing the large ergo tote, that is the one i think i am going to get but i want to see it on and HOw tall you are if you dont mind!!!! :smile: thanks soooo much!

Here's a pic of the large ergo tote on, and i'm 5'5", but about 5'8" in heels...

ergoon.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhh blackbutterfly it looks AMAZING ON YOU! :smile:

thats the one i want its settled haha i am the same height

and thats the camel color???
AND it looks like (tell me if im right or wrong) that even over your shoulder its not like right up in your arm pit,, it has some room?)

ohhhhhhhhhhh blackbutterfly it looks AMAZING ON YOU! :smile:

thats the one i want its settled haha i am the same height

and thats the camel color???
AND it looks like (tell me if im right or wrong) that even over your shoulder its not like right up in your arm pit,, it has some room?)

Yep, it's camel and it has the legacy lining. It's got a great handle drop. Fits really good up under the arm.

Someone explain the appeal of the Ergo line? I must have missed this (I was kind of on a ban for awhile). Actually, from the pics. I can see it myself. Do they have them at the outlets yet?

I don't see any at the Coach site, but I guess they are still selling them right? Why can't you buy them on PCEs?

HEY TLLOVESHIM! i was wondering if i could see you wearing the large ergo tote, that is the one i think i am going to get but i want to see it on

Glad to see blackbutterfly posted the pic for you!! It fits me much the same, I'm 5'6" and a size 14 (a bit bigger than miss butterfly! LOL!). It is comfortable on the shoulder and easy to get into. I love it! And it smells amazing! I was going through my bags in their dustbags and could smell the Ergo tote!!

iggystar: They aren't at outlets yet, they are on the website if you search for Ergo and will be in stores around April 1st. Not sure why they were excluded from PCE. Some gals did get them though in spite of the 'rules'. The appeal for me is the look, it's so simple and classy looking; the leather, it's so incredibly soft and the interior of the tote, it's legacy striped lining! (the hobo isn't the striped lining though)

iggystar: They aren't at outlets yet, they are on the website if you search for Ergo and will be in stores around April 1st. Not sure why they were excluded from PCE. Some gals did get them though in spite of the 'rules'. The appeal for me is the look, it's so simple and classy looking; the leather, it's so incredibly soft and the interior of the tote, it's legacy striped lining! (the hobo isn't the striped lining though)

Thanks. I went to the site and checked it out. They look really nice....:yes:

How am I going to go on a ban with you guys influencing me?!

Well, come to think of it, with the colors I just can justify getting one. I have black, tobacco and turquiose bags...no if it's one thing I can appreciate in this forum is the amount of control you guys have!

Glad to see blackbutterfly posted the pic for you!! It fits me much the same, I'm 5'6" and a size 14 (a bit bigger than miss butterfly! LOL!). It is comfortable on the shoulder and easy to get into. I love it! And it smells amazing! I was going through my bags in their dustbags and could smell the Ergo tote!!

Wow that large Ergo tote looks amazing!! Lovely ladies, I was really , really bad, I bought the Ergo and not even the tote in black too, OINK OINK, that discount..darn it...No I am busted...a ban placed by my DH...I told you guys to stop me...