Who has bought the Ergo? Pics..please

DSC04840.jpg
DSC04841.jpg
th_DSC04737.jpg
DSC04722.jpg

Can I ask you a question HandbagAshely? Does the beautiful scarf print ergo bag fit a laptop in it? like a small one? If you have a ruler would you mind measuring the inside of the bag for me pleaseeee

Can I ask you a question HandbagAshely? Does the beautiful scarf print ergo bag fit a laptop in it? like a small one? If you have a ruler would you mind measuring the inside of the bag for me pleaseeee

a laptop can't fit in there...i don't have this bag, but i have tried it on and even a 10 inch wouldn't fit. it's long enough, but it's only 10" high, so you would have problems closing it. Not to mention that it's only 4 inches wide, and most laptops are about 2-3 inches wide, so nothing else is going in there.

All this talk of how the Ergo cannot be in the PCE event. Well, one of my stores says the rules can be bent with no problems.., the other says absolutely not, very strictly a "no". Anyway, is this making this bag which I thought I saw last year in the department stores and looks sort of ordinary more alluring? My SA has the large white two strap. I have personally never seen it. I think it is a very large hobo, not one of my favorite styles. I like the one with the legacy lining. I already have a white pleated hobo, the one that Katherine Heigl wore in the Celebrity Coach section. I got a terrific buy at the outlet on it, and this white leather can be cleaned easily for it is not the glove tanned or vintage leather. The tan ergo tote is not something I really need, since I now own two whiskey bags. One white is enough. Who has this mystery coveted ergo and how do you like it??? LOL LOL:confused1:

I am taking my girl tomorrow. I received a phone call from the store I frequent the most last week to inform me of the event.

I was informed that there would be some pieces that would not normally fall under the event guidlines but for me they would make an exception as well as letting me order product that will not be announced until after the event.

Our property taxes are due so I don't know what we will pick up but we will post pics if we get anything.

handbagashley:

Your Ergo Hobo is beautiful. Mine is coming this later this week along with the Ergo Cross Body in Camel. I now will have to buy the matching accessories. You are such a bad influence on me!!!:smile:

I don't understand the conflicting care information. But then again, I moisturize the Legacy Vintage leather:shrugs: If I pay $400.00+ for a side of leather I am going to care for it. Always do a test first!
The care instructions for the Ergo camel hobo says inside the zippered pouch...please clean scratches with a soft cloth or use moisterizer to buff scratches, but NOT CLEANER....k?

Yikes! I didn't realize that it's vintage leather!! Thanks for posting that. Otherwise, I probably would have used my cleaner and moisturizer on it at some point. You saved my bag! Thank you!! :sweatdrop:
I do not know if the tote and the hobo camel is the same for care, but I bought the hobo yesterday and the card clearly says clean dry cloth to buff or moisterizer..and the white I think does not, not sure.

So the tote does not have a zipper to close it correct?

I can't have a bag without a zipper (I know me and all my things will fall out lol). I saw the ergo hobo, but does anyone have a photo of what it looks like on the shoulder? I like the way the tote is structured.
Here's my Ergo Hobo...I LOVE the way it feels and looks on the shoulder!!!

Attachments

• new ergo.jpg
    new ergo.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0855.JPG
    IMG_0855.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 62