Who else sells Dooney & Burke?

I have a few D&B bags, one in all weather leather and one in the Nile. I have a Nile bag in a beautiful green color satchel. The quality and leather are great, especially for the price, I've had mine for awhile and they still look new.

abandonedimages said:
Thanks so much ilzabet! Good luck to you in the future, I hope you find what you're looking for. Gotta bookmark QVC.com now.

I think someone on here said they had one in this color -

DBR175RED.jpg

So vibrant! I love it!

Now that's a great Dooney! It even has the duck logo!!! :love: That's the Dooney I know and love, not all this charm, star, doodle denim crap. Maybe I'm just old. Great choice!

Thanks Ladies! I dont think I could get to an outlet, but I could find a TJ Maxx, but so far I've heard they usually only have the monogram Dooneys :[ I was looking for either an All-weather or some from the Alto line. But if I get the signature tote (with the stitched look at the top) I guess that'll hold me for a little.

angelica said:
Now that's a great Dooney! It even has the duck logo!!! :love: That's the Dooney I know and love, not all this charm, star, doodle denim crap. Maybe I'm just old. Great choice!

lol Thanks angelica, totally agree! I think pseub has one in this color? I want O_o

pseub said:
I have two of the All Weather Leather tassel totes (the one in red, which is a stunning color, and the saddle brown) and I think the quality of these bags is very high. The leather is nice and very durable and the workmanship also seems to be good. No, they're not the most trendy bags on the planet, but I think they'll be bags I can still use 10 years from now.

Oh, and you can buy Dooney & Bourke bags directly from their website, but I don't know if they have sales.
Thanks pseub! I want one in brown as well, ah! I'm going purse crazy, lol.

I haven't been to a Dooney outlet (none near me) but I've seen plenty of leather bags at the one in Cabazon, CA. Are there any near you? Maybe you can call and see if they have a similar style?

abandonedimages said:
Thanks so much ilzabet! Good luck to you in the future, I hope you find what you're looking for. Gotta bookmark QVC.com now.

I think someone on here said they had one in this color -

DBR175RED.jpg

So vibrant! I love it!

I have that bag in red but mine's the Alto leather. I :love: it! It just gets better with age. I really want to get one of the AWL large flap satchels too. I'd love the Palamino color! :biggrin: