Who else LOVE'S the new 2007 leathers?

KDC

miss old school Bal
O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
I have to say, I am really impressed with the 2007 Balenciaga leather. The leather on my Work is the best I have ever squeezed! I understand everyone has their own opinion here, but 2007 deserves an applause :choochoo:

I have yet to come into contact with an 07' bag... so I can't comment :confused1:

I do have to say that from pictures... the leather on the 07' bags looks quite consistant and seems thicker rather than veiny and thinner

:woohoo: Yea!! I love the 07 leather too... in fact, I think I might be quite the opposite from alot of people. I sold some of the bags I had with older leather, because I liked the newer ones better!!

I have two 05 bags--one in brand new condition, the other in exc. condition, and I still prefer the 07 Marine's leather to these older leathers! I agree w/KDC... it is sooo squeezable and thick! I LOVE IT!!!

I love the 07 leather on my anthracity! But some of the 06 leathers were nice -- like the leather on my Rouille twiggy.

The only leather I would have that I would call thin is my 06 Marron -- which is also dry. It was my first bag, and had I known then what I know now about leathers, I would have passed. But I do love the color, so I'm not unhappy.

Everything else seems of moderate thickness. But I think my 07 leather is even thicker than my 05 leather!