Who else LOVE'S the new 2007 leathers?

Hmmm....i haven't come in contact with 2007 leather yet...so no comments...but thru the pics, it seems that the leather looks shiny and thick.....:smile:

I love the leather on my 07 bags but I definitely wouldn't call it smooshy. It's almost thicker and more sturdy--it's not soft, IMO, although my bags are starting to form their slouch. :love: I'll always prefer older leather but I do LOVE my 07 bags! Seems like we're far past that little bump in the road that we called 06 (although that is NOT to say that there weren't a lot of fabulous 06 bags)!

'07 leather is nice and thick. On one of mine, the leather is still kinda slick and shiny but that may be because I haven't worn her much yet.

I have one '06 bag (blue india) and she is as thick, matte, and smooshy as my '05 bags!

I love my 07 leather bags they really are lovely, although I have never owned 06 so I cant comment on that year. I have had 05 and 04 and the 05 really is TDF! I think the 07 is a close second!

I'm loving my 07's. Some are better than others.......it really depends on the individual bag rather than the color. All of my bags are thick, thicker than my f/w 05 and just as thick as my s/s 05s. Some have lots of wrinkles, some have a little bit, some bags are smooshy and buttery and others tend to be drier. It varies from bag to bag. I wish I could pick out my bags myself more often........I love wrinkles and if I could hand pick my bags myself, I'd be in heaven. :love:

Some are fantastic, but when the leather is bad, it can still be very bad. I've seen some awful crackly, veiny vert gazon bags, but also some beautiful ones. I still will never like the exteme shine.

Some of the bags, I've seen are really good like pre-spring 05 but It's still hit or miss. I've seen marbly veiny leather. I don't think it will ever be as buttery soft as 03,04 leather.

:yahoo: I love the 07 leather! My personal favourite season of all!:love:

I like my b-bags a little bit shiny, a litle bit distressed but very thick and very soft and the 2007 leather fits that description very well :yahoo: