Who does not have issues with their Speedy B DE?

Does your Speedy B DE have any issues

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've had my speedy b de 30 for almost a month and I just recently noticed some peeling on the straps:sad:
This bag is made in France and didn't have an issue with the zipper gap. The mismatched hardware was minimal and I could have lived with it. I am bringing it back to LV on the weekend to have the straps looked at. I'm disappointed that this has happened ... It's my first LV.! I've only used it 3 times. Despite the disappointment I still think de was the better choice given my 3 kids and OCD;) the mc print would have drove me nuts;)

Hi ladies, thank you for your input. I guess I'll need to take a leap of faith and get the bag :thinking: it would just be so useful for me.

It's very helpful to hear your feedback, I'll know what to look out for, when I get the bag. I have about 2 more weeks to think about it, will get it after Easter, I think.

I have not had any issues. I'm pretty sure my hardware matches and nothing about the zipper bothers me. I use this as a weekend bag with the kids to various places (zoo, fairs, movies) and it has held up for me wonderfully. I love that I can put the extension strap on for crossbody wear - that was very helpful over the winter over my coat.

I have scraped the corners (piping) a little, but I have done this with every bag I own. It's so faint it's hard to see. The handles don't have wrinkles, the strap does in some places mostly because I'll just dump it in the corner without care of where the strap lays. I never noticed the little wrinkles on the strap until I just looked.

I really love this bag - usually I tire quickly & sell less than a year after buying but I don't think I will ever sell this one. I'd sell my DE Neverfull (which I don't think I ever would) before I let my DE Speedy B go.

This is me exactly! I have 12 LV bags but I've used this one longer than any of the others. I'm usually never satisfied with a bag for long...but this one's an exception.

I've had now issues at all.

I love mine, and I have no issues.
I'm using constantly every day 1 year 4 months, and no problem at all !

I absolutely love mine...you will love it too! I've had mine a year with no issues. Good luck!

This is me exactly! I have 12 LV bags but I've used this one longer than any of the others. I'm usually never satisfied with a bag for long...but this one's an exception.

I've had now issues at all.

i havent had any issues, I love mine

:drinkup: Thank you ladies, I'm already feeling much more optimistic about getting this bag. I'm sure it would be perfect for me, I just got really scared because of the issues some have experienced.

I bought mine in dec 2012, ive been using it almost like an everyday bag. Like i still change bag every now and then, but most days i tend to reach for speedy b.

I dont baby my bag at all. Its my go to bag when its raining or travelling. Its so durable. Everythings still fine with mine. Thankfully i dont have any problem with speedy b so far.

I have the speedy b 35 in mono and I've only had it for a month and a half. The hardware is mismatched... that doesnt bother me. I also noticed the canvas is a lot thinner than other speedys. (My friend has the original De speedy 30. Purchased 3 yes ago) I heard it's supposed to b thinner because of the cross body option????? It is a versatile bag but I have noticed the wrinkling on my side leather straps :nogood: I have never worn it crossbody so it can't be that. I don't baby my bag but then again I don't throw it around. Idk if that's supposed to be wear and tear but it doesn't make me regret purchasing it at all..

Should I take my purse back to an LV boutique and have them evaluate it? It does sort of bother me.. I don't expect them to give me a new bag but at least replace the leather straps going down the side.. has anyone had any experience with a speedy b repair?? Do you think they will replace the straps complimentary or will there be a fee? Any input or advice would be appreciated. My bag was purchased Feb 9, 2014

I love mine but there are a couple of things that piss me off about it:

1. The piping chips real easily.

2. The lock tarnished within a week of use (didn't have this problem with my speedy b empreinte)

I love love love my DE Speedy B and then this happened:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397116591.623802.jpg
Hopefully it's just an exception and SA able exchange straps for me when I go in tmrw. It's only 8 months old. Fingers crossed good luck to me.

What issues are you referring to? The only things that come to mind for me are the gap at the end of the zippers and the mismatched hardware, but for me those aren't really issues. I love my speedy B, its super functional, and I would definitely go with the DE print on this one, too much vachetta on the other models. Good luck deciding!

I am curious about your comment about mismatched hardware. What do you mean by that, exactly? In what way are they mismatched? TIA!