who designed jessica albas boots?

Yes, Coach boutiques take orders over the phone. If you get a really nice store they won't even charge you shipping, otherwise it's usually $10.

Most of their shoes are true to size, like I wear an 8.5 in various brands (Charles David, Nine West, etc.) and it is still 8.5 for Coach.

The Clay color is almost sold out, I had to call a gazillion stores to find them left in my size, so I would hurry. Call the main Coach # first and they can tell you what stores show them in their inventory (not always up to date).

YUP i just ordered my pair today over the phone!!! Free shipping also because I work all week on set so they shipped it out to my parents house i will be there for xmas. I got the Clay in size 8!! So excited! I will post pics when i get them! Clay is selling fast! Rodeo Drive has 2 more clays in size 8. Call and have them mail it to you. Free shipping or 10 dollars for overnight.

fyi, I ordered the clay in 8 AND 9 and got them sent directly to the store. I returned the 9's, so if anyone's interested, they're available at Somerset (Troy, Michigan).

here are pics of mine! i adore these they are super comfy and fit perfectly even with heavy socks on!!!! they are super cute!! Sorry about the dirty mirror its my parents haha.

Attachments

• coach.JPG
    coach.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 164
  • coach 2.JPG
    coach 2.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 144
Hey Iwearheels are these boots pull on or zip up? I just loved the way they looked it that photo of Jess Alba that I didnt even both to ask anything about them, I just went on a rampage and bought them over the phone!

I ordered them too... and am sooo looking forward to wearing them. sadly, i didn't know there was a PCE (preferred customer event) discount of 25%, so anyone out there who is interested in buying/ordering them, just mention the PCE discount and hope it works, I didn't, and it's too late now.