who bought your first Coach bag?

I bought a hobo back in 2003 second hand, I actually didn't know much about coach before and thought the bag could be fake since thats when the LV fakes started coming out in the flea markets etc.

My parents do not believe in rewards for good behavior or grades. I was taught that what i earn was for me and if i fail in school, its my own fault because i didn't do what was needed to succeed.

Luvemysheps22 - beautiful pup! We have a gorgeous 6 year old male named Max -

To answer the question, I bought my first Coach and it was my first designer bag as well. I looked at a lot of bags before making my first big purchase and I kept coming back to Coach, I just love their bags. They have beautiful detailing and hardware, I love how they change styles with each season so there's always something new to look forward to.

Linda

Attachments

• Max.jpg
    Max.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 25
I remember seeing Coach bags at our Military exchange and thinking that I wanted one..However, I didn't think I could afford one! Finally for my 31st birthday last year, I finally convinced dh that I NEEDED one...or two...And he bought me one for my birthday and one for Christmas. Oh, how I love that Man!!!:heart:

I've bought myself all of my Coach items. My grandmom actually took me to the outlet a few months ago and bought me a bag and keychain as an early Birthday gift...so that was really great. But my parents would never buy me anything designer. They hate labels.

i got my first Coach item for my 21st birthday this year.. my step-mom had been asking me what I wanted & I said something Coach.. she picked me up a black/white mini signature soho wristlet. They live in AK so they had to mail it -- when I got it I was so careful with the stupid tissue paper, & I LOVED it!!
then, my hubby got me a black signature soho buckle hobo second-hand..i ended up re-selling it b/c of that darn buckle (it also slipped off my shoulder tooo much) but now I've got my swingpack & I'll be happy.. then come tax season -- HUBBY SAID I CAN HAVE MORE!!!! i'm soooo excited & dying with anticipation!

this is a fun thread! i hope you enjoy it here with us... i look forward to this site everyday!

I got my first coach for my 21st birthday.... not really "from" anyone, but my boyfriends mom had given me $200 and it went towards my purse!!

I will never get rid of her!!!

92507034.jpg

Oh this was fun to read!

I know I posted this on my newbie thread, but my hubby bought me mine, this past Christmas! The Large Signature Khaki and Black Carly (along with the bottle of perfume....which smells amazing), he had my 4 yr old son bring it to me!

Picture188copysmall.jpg

Picture228small.jpg

:yahoo:

My husband bought me my first one Christmas 2006. It was the patchwork tote which I returned for the legacy.
I was instatnly addicted! In one year I've bought so many bags, wristlets, etc.

I've always loved Coach, but I had a hard time at first with how expensive it was--I'm a BIG time bargain shopper, raised by my mom to be that way. But as I've gotten older (and wiser) I know that quality lasts! It didn't hurt that my roommate from college had a Coach fetish too and had a great collection for me to drool over.
So, when I got my current job a couple of years ago, I got a HUGE raise from what I'd been making. To reward myself for sticking it out at my miserable old job so long, I bought myself a kelly green leather swingpack that I'd had my eye on at a local TJ Maxx. I couldn't get over how buttery soft and cute it was! I swear, Coach leather still smells like freedom to me! :smile: I just recently made my first Coach boutique purchases.